060. the moonstone

Start from the beginning

The vampire left the basement, bumping into Bonnie on the way up. "Hey!" She piped up, as she hadn't seen her best friend in a while. Bonnie stopped and looked at the Forbes. "Hi. How's your mom? Elena filled me in on everything." She said. "I'm gonna take her home tonight." Caroline replied.

Bonnie began, "Caroline... uh... never mind, I've got to go." She decided, going to leave. "Did you find the moonstone thing?" Caroline asked as Bonnie shook her head, "Not yet. Hey, do you remember that old well where we used to play when we were kids?" Caroline nodded, "Yeah."

"It's in the woods. Do you remember where?" Bonnie asked as Caroline nodded, "On the edge of the old Lockwood property. Why?"

Bonnie quickly pulled out her phone and typed a message to Stefan. "I think that's where Mason is keeping the moonstone. I got to go." She decided. Caroline smiled, "Well, I can come with you!" Bonnie shook her head, "No, it's okay." Causing Caroline to look quite disappointed. The witch then smiled back, "Sure." Caroline smiled excitedly, "Okay!"

The pair walked past Damon, who had tied Mason to a chair, and looked like he was going to torture the Lockwood. "Damon.." The Forbes spoke up. "Yes blondie?" Damon answered. "Are you going to hurt him? It's just- that's Sienna's dad." She said.

Damon didn't answer.

"Just.. don't kill him." Caroline ordered, before the Forbes left the boarding house, along with Bonnie.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Matt, Alexia, Sienna and Allira were inside the Lockwood mansion, sorting through costumes and masks. The girlfriends had no luck of finding the moonstone, as they searched Mason's belongings.

"So, where's Caroline? This is like her thing. I can't believe she's not here." Matt spoke up. Allira looked at Matt with genuine surprise, that he actually cared for Caroline and wasn't using her as an Elena rebound.

Sienna shrugged, as Lexa answered, "She had something else to do." Matt quickly asked, "Is she seeing someone?" As Lexa frowned. "Matt, come on. No, she's not." Sienna answered.

Stefan walked in, with a box of masks, as Tyler entered the room also. "Anyone seen Mason?" Tyler asked, catching their attention. "Actually... I haven't seen him for a while." Sienna confessed.

Stefan answered, "He, uh, he took off, said something about leaving town. He said he wasn't sure when he'd be back." He said as Tyler, Allira and Sienna frowned. "So weird." Tyler declared, before he walked out of the room. "Would it kill him to spend some time with us... y'know, his family." Allira trailed off, before glancing at Sienna, knowing this would hurt her.

Lexa looked to Sienna, who looked outraged. The Gilbert thought back to what her girlfriend had said earlier about Mason, and frowned, feeling bad for her.

"Why am I not fucking surprised!? He can never try to actually be a father." The Lockwood growled before she stormed out of the room. Stefan watched, feeling guilty as it was obviously a lie.

Lexa left the room, going after her girlfriend. "Babe?" She blurted, closing the door behind her as they were now in Sienna's room. "All I wanted him to do was stay." Sienna declared, her back to Lexa as she clenched her fists. "Cece.. I'm so sorry.." Lexa sighed, walking over to her girlfriend.