058. kill or be killed

Start from the beginning

"What?!"

Elena motioned forward but Caroline grabbed her arm. "No, no, no, no!" She ordered. "We have to stop her!" Lexa confessed, before trying to tug her twin's arm out of Caroline's grip. "No, I can't. Lexa, Elena, she's gonna find out about me." She insisted but it was too late, as the twins rushed off into the Lockwood cellar. "Lexa! Elena!"

Liz ordered, "Let's do this. Each with a stake in the heart, then burn them both."

The twins rushed inside, Elena hit one of the deputies with a plank of wood, knocking them out. After siphoning magic from Caroline, Lexa used telekinesis to throw the other deputy against the wall, knocking them out also.

Seeing the twins, Liz pointed her gun at them. "Lexa, Elena! What are you doing?" She asked. "You can't kill them!" Elena insisted before Lexa added, "We're not gonna let you."

More deputies approached the twins, but are stopped as they hear a noise that startled them. A door closed by itself, startling everyone. "What was that?" A deputy asked. Sheriff Forbes turned to the Gilberts. "Who else is with you?" She asked.

Suddenly Caroline circled around the cellar at vamp speed. She closed on one of the deputies and bit his neck. The other deputy fired at her, but only shoots the first deputy. When he stops shooting, Caroline rushed from behind and knocked him to the ground. Caroline then revealed herself to her Mum, veins popping out from under her eyes. "Hi mom."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Damon fed on one of the deputies, before checking on Stefan, who was struggling. Elena and Lexa sat with Stefan. Caroline and Liz were sitting quietly in another corner of the cell.

"You need to drink some deputy blood." Damon spoke up, as Stefan refused. "No. I'm gonna be fine. It's just gonna take a little bit longer." He decided. "Damon's right you know. If there's ever time to break your diet..." Caroline spoke up, entering the part of the cellar where they were. "He said he didn't want it, okay?" Elena huffed at Damon.

Damon faced Liz. "This is a most unfortunate situation. Two deputies dead and you... What am I gonna do with you?" He asked. "You won't tell anyone, will you? Mom? Mom? Please." Caroline asked, as Lexa stood beside Caroline. "Care." She trailed off, taking her hand.

"Look, I know that we don't get along and that you hate me but I'm your daughter and you'll do this for me, right? Mom, please. He will kill you." The Forbes admitted. Liz looked to her daughter, "Then kill me."

"No!"

Sheriff Forbes shook her head, "I can't take this. Kill me now." She insisted, before looking to Damon. Damon bent down to look her in the eyes. "But you were gonna drag it out so painfully." He said before he suddenly grabbed her. Caroline moved forward up quickly, letting go of Lexa's hand. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no!"

"Damon, don't!" Lexa growled, casting a spell under hear breath which caused Damon suddenly feel pain surge through his head, "Stop-" Damon hissed as the Gilbert slightly released the spell, enough for him to be able to at least speak. "Relax guys. No one is killing anybody." Damon winced before he looked to Liz, "You're my friend." He looked at the deputies, "We've got to clean this up."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Sarah, a friend of Jeremy and Tyler called out, "Jeremy, come upstairs with me. See how a bad drunk I can be." Whilst holding the moonstone in her hand, which Tyler was trying to keep away from Mason. Allira, who stood at the bottom of the stairs deadpanned Sarah, at her flirting attempts with Jeremy. Jeremy chuckled before replying with, "I'm good, thanks."