Love Preggo 60-Note To Kindergarten

Love By Chance Mpreg Snippet

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Note To Kindergarten

Abby

Dear Ms A, 

Thank you so much for the wonderful note. My spouse, Pete and I are very pleased to read this note and we are very happy and grateful that the kindergarten thinks very highly of our Abby. 

My husband and I strive very hard to raise Abby the best we could and it is wonderful to see what positive impact she has to people around her and the work she puts in everything she do. As parents, we are very proud. 

Please find our signed signatures as acknowledgement of our permission to enroll her in any appropriate contests suited for her talents. 

Sincerely, 

Ae

Tangmo

Dear Ms B, 

I am Tin, Tangmo's father. I am happy to learn that Tangmo has a talent in dancing, acknowledged by his teacher but also absolutely horrified to learn the way he chose to showcase that talent. 

Upon receiving your note, my husband and I have spoken to Tangmo and we agree that showcasing the elephant dance with pants down in a PUBLIC setting such as the kindergarten or anywhere out of the bathroom vicinity is HIGHLY inappropriate. After much negotiation and discussion, Tangmo will henceforth, if he ever choose to showcase his dancing talent again, to perform with his pants, ABOVE the waist line. 

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your attention. 

Signed,

Tin

P/S: Hello, I am Tangmo's mama, Can. I didn't teach Tangmo the elephant dance. I wonder where he learned that from. Oh, I washed the marker off his balls. The trick is to use baby shampoo. If he does it again, please take a picture and send it to me please, thank you! 

Peach

Dear Ms C, 

I am Peach's father, Tin, good to meet your acquaintance. Allow me to cut straight to the point. I am pleased to hear that this education institute recognizes the entrepreneurship spirit of my son at this young age. It is not everyday a five year old can think of a loaning business or starting trade business. Indeed, as a Medthavan, he seems to inherit the genuine talent to do business and as a parent, I believe this is a talent that needs to be nurtured instead of being limited. 

Moving forward,  Peach will follow the kindergarten's elementary education syllabus as I will be letting pursue an advance education out of the institution. As for the coin, please do not mind if it is lost, those coins are microchipped and can be traced and tracked. They are also insured. Please be reminded that every thief caught for theft will be legally sued. Thank you.

Sincerely, 

Tin

P/S: Hi, I am Peach's mama. I know my little Peach likes money a little too much but please don't mind him. For some reason, he is born to love money. He genuinely loves money like how a little kid will like their teddy bear but he doesn't mean harm. I promised him if he pays attention in class, his dad will give him more money to count and that he can join the junior entrepreneur club. That should make him pay attention to his class or you can confiscate his goods so he can't sell them. That will scare him. Don't mind my husband about the suing.

Piano

 Dear Ms D, 

I am very thankful for this note. About Piano's attitude in her school work and studies, you have my full consent and permission to punish her if she ever misbehave or not fulfill her school work duty. I completely agree that being a socialite or an actress is not a valid excuse for not finishing homework or studies even though she is a kindergartener. As a parent, I would want to do a better job to monitor her education. 

Moving forward, I would appreciate if you could email me the list of homework for Piano or Key which I can use to monitor them. Attached is my personal mobile number. 

For her first offence, I have explained to her that she could only continue attending events or go for acting classes only if she turns in her work on time and done it properly. 

Thank you Ms D for your kind attention. Please continue taking care of my daughter. 

Best Regards,

Techno 

Key

Hi Ms E, 

Thank you for informing us about Key's volunteering to play for parents day. My husband and I would be there to show our support. After discussing with my spouse Techno, we certainly agree that what Key said about hiring the country's top country's pianist for lesson is highly inappropriate because I have already checked on behalf and unfortunately the guy would be out of the country so definitely he wouldn't be around to coach Key. After much consideration, our solution is to hire the country's second top pianist who will be around at the time frame to coach Key, please do not worry about that. 

We completely understand and respect the time limit imposed. While I personally thought it is a shame for such a short time for Key's performance, we completely understand the need to respect the event schedule hence please be assured, I have hired the best music composer of the country to create a song which is  kindergartener and family friendly. Oh and that piece can be played on a mini keyboard. If of course the school changes their mind, I can always call in an orchestra. Do advise accordingly. 

All aside, thank you very much for allowing our Key to perform. 

Looking forward to meet you in person on parents' day. 

Sincerely, 

Kengkla 

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜