Love 12-Room (TinCan)

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Room

TinCan

"Can, I want to go to your room," Tin said one day. Can was playing with Tin's phone dropped it on his lap.

"Hey, watch it. I just got that phone like 2 days ago," Tin reminded. He is more amused seeing a slightly stunned Can.

"Tin...why would you want to come to my room?" Can asked. Tin smirked.

"Because I want to see how dirty it is," Tin teased.

"It is NOT dirty! Can's room's really clean!" Can protested.

"Then it's not a problem then if I come this Saturday," Tin said. When Can tried to protest, Tin silenced him with a kiss.

Saturday...

"P'Can!! P'Tin is here! He is so handsome today na," Lemon called out and Can came running out in his oversized T-Shirt. Tin swallowed a little when he saw Can looking this cute. He has to remind himself there are other people around now.

"Lemon, shut it and go back to your room," Can shooed his little sister.

"Hey, you meanie of a brother. P'Tin, just so you know, I was the one who help cleaned his room," Lemon made faces to Can and then wai-ed Tin before leaving them alone.

"Where's your mother or father? I should say hello to both of them," Tin asked, looking around the house. Cosy. But definitely smaller than his garden shed.

"Por and ma aren't home. They went away for the weekend to attend a wedding. It's only me and Lemon," Can said.

"P'Can! I am leaving na! Don't you trash the house na. I'll kill you!" Lemon came out with a huge bag pack. She wai-ed Tin shyly and left.

"Hey, where are you leaving to?" Can asked.

"Lemon's staying overnight at my friend's slumber party. Told you this morning," Lemon said.

"Not fair!!! You will be staying at that pretty p's house with big boobs!" Can started whining.

"But you get P'Tin all to yourself. I'm going. Please watch over P'Can for me P'Tin," Lemon smiled and left.

"Ouch! TIN!!! Why did you pull my ears?" Can pouted as he locked the door and stormed to his bedroom. Tin smirked and followed. That's what Can get for thinking about boobs.

Once in the room, Tin, who came in later, locked the door and pulled Can into a hug.

"Tin!!! Let go. Wait, no!!!" Tin let go. Can is blushing and backed up.

"What's wrong?"

"Tin is a pervert na. All Tin is thinking is doing Can. Can hate Tin," Can pouted. The fact that his oversized shirt is off one shoulder is definitely not helping Tin to stay calm.

"Fine. Then what do we do now?" Tin asked. Can beamed and then sat Tin down his bed and start to turn on the air conditioner and TV and game set and then started bringing snacks and...plushies.

"Oh this one is Baby, this one is one is Oreo, this is Cake, Pinky and Socky. And this is TinTin, the one you won for me," Can introduced with enthusiasm.

Maybe it's the cool chilled air, maybe it's the shirt hanging off the skinny shoulder, mayve it's those damn plushies or maybe it's those pink lips or Can's being too cute.

That's it. Tin pushed Can down on the bed so he's on top.

"Tin...I haven't show you my room yet...let go...," Can whined, struggling a bit. Then he stopped. Something hard's hitting his stomach. Can swallowed.

"You can show me later ok?" Tin edged nearer, his nose touching Can's.

"Ok...,"Can replied in a whisper.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️