Love Preggo 05-Picture Of My Hero

Love By Chance Mpreg Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Picture Of My Hero

AePete

Ae: Pete...why are you hanging pictures of me around the house?

Pete: *smiles shyly* Well...there's this old wives tale saying, if I look at someone long enough, the baby will take after that person.

Ae: But...I'm shorter than you, more tanned skin than you plus, and I have bunch of all other weaknesses. I don't want our princess to take after that. Let's put your mother's picture. I have seen her pictures in her youth. She was so beautiful.

Pete: *shakes his head* But I want to look only at Ae's pictures...

Ae: But why?

Pete: Because...I love Ae and I want...her to know how much I love Ae and I want her to take after Ae and love Ae too.

Ae: *blushes* Fine, I'm flattered but...I'll just take down my half naked picture from our bedroom wall. That one is weird...

Pete: Ae...

Ae: I'm just not comfortable of me staring back at me when we are being intimate.

TinCan

Tin: No. You're not looking at pictures of comedians because I don't need another trouble maker like you, always goofing around.

Can: Tin is so mean! I don't goof. Ok maybe once today. How about anime characters?

Tin: Highly unrealistic. We are having a human baby. Not an anime baby.

Can: These pretty singers or actresses or actors?

Tin: No! All too superficial.

Can: Then whose picture can I put up?

Tin: *pulls out a poster of himself out of thin air* Me.

Can: So my baby can be like his father? A narcissistic snobbish young rich master?

Tin: I am the best choice or you don't get out of bed until morning.

Can gulps and obediently nods. Tin smirks.

KengKla

cc: Technique

Technique: P, oh my god! You have to stop playing all these violent games all day.

Techno: Why? 

Technique: Haven't you heard of an old wives' tale that if you stare at someone or something too long, your baby will take after them? All you stare at are ugly monsters and zombies. Do you want your kid to look like zombie? 

Techno: Ughh...that would be creepy. So what should I do? 

Technique: Start staring at someone you really like for a change! 

Techno: Oh, ok. I have just the person in mind. 

Technique exchange smiles with his brother-in-law who is pretending to read a book. 

A few days later...

Keng: Ok, I want a refund. 

Technique: Huh? What happened? 

Keng: He didn't stare at MY picture. 

Technique: He didn't? Then who is he staring at?

Keng: David Beckham since he hopes our bundle of joy is boy. 

Technique: Oh, I didn't know he likes Beckham more than you. Hmmm...

Keng: You fix this or you refund my money. 

Technique: Fine! Now strip and pose. 

Keng: What for?

Technique: So I can take your hot pictures and convince my stupid brother to stare at you all day. 

Keng: Good plan.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️