Love 47-Goodnight Series-Can

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Goodnight Series-Can

Ever since they became boyfriends, Can's naturally been spending more and more time at Tin's private apartment. Then again, who wouldn't like spending time at Tin's crib? He always has the latest the games to play with, his apartment is always clean (since Tin is a neat freak) and the most important thing is, his kitchen is always stocked with food.

It wasn't always like that for Tin though. Since Tin wasn't a person of big appetite, his pantry was always stocked minimally. Ever since Can came into Tin's life, Tin understood Can's passion for food. The only thing he doesn't get is how Can managed to keep his small frame eating as much he does. Can's almost always snacking, both healthy or unhealthy. One thing good about Can is, he is almost never picky when it comes to food.

Healthy food or junk food, Can devours them all.

If Tin has to guess, most probably the only thing Can doesn't touch in the apartment are Tin's thick books. A lot of them are difficult management or business or finance or language related books. Unlike Can, Tin doesn't understand the joy of reading stories in picture forms, no matter how many times Can tried making Tin read his comics. Eventually, Can came to understand that Tin will never like comics and left Tin be.

Tonight like any other night, he got home late. So he wasn't surprised when he found Can, sprawled on the sofa munching on snacks, the TV on (more for the sound as accompaniment
than actually watching anything) but he was reading his comics as usual.

"TIN! You're back! Welcome home na!" Can sat upright. Tin took off his shoes and went to his boyfriend. Can edged nearer to kiss him on the lips. Salty, must be those seaweed snacks he's eating.

"What are you doing?" Tin asked. Can immediately snuggled his boyfriend.

"Reading," Can said, smelling his boyfriend's chest "Ewww, you stink,"

"Fine, I'll take a shower now," Tin said and was about to stand up when Can hugged Tin's arm.

"Will you explain to me what the terms in this book is about?"Can asked, showing him a rather thick book.

"Can, this book is about economics with heavy jargon words. Since when are you interested in any topic besides comic?" Tin asked.

"Since Tin became my boyfriend. I feel left out when you talk to Ai'Pete about difficult money or business thingy," Can pouted.

"You want to learn difficult money and business thingy so you can talk to me about it?" Tin asked, feeling amused and warm the same time.

Can continued pouting. Tin ruffled Can's hair. 

"Fine, wait for me, I'll be back after shower," Can smiled and nodded.

Perhaps Tin took his shower a little longer because when he came out, Can's already fast asleep. One thick book became his pillow and another unfortunate book became his bolster.

Tin bend down to stare at the sleeping face. Tin enjoyed staring at his sleeping fruit. Can always have this peaceful face when he is asleep and his nose sometimes twitched cutely from itches.

"Can?" Tin called out softly. No movements. Sighing, Tin easily scooped his boyfriend into his bedroom and quickly tucked him in.

Being a neat freak, Tin got a wet towel and wiped Can's face, half in effort to clean his face after eating and half in concern of Can taking his baby smooth skin for granted.

Once done, he kissed Can on the forehead and switched off the table lamp.

"Goodnight Can," Tin whispered and promptly left the room. Not that he doesn't want to tuck in with Can but he prefer to do that after cleaning the mess Can ate.

It is going to be a peaceful night.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️