Love 39-Role Play 1.0 (TinCan )

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Role Play 1.0-TinCan

Tin-as Arthit / Can-Kongpobe

Legendary Scene-Act 1

Tin: What will you do if I don't give you the gear?

Can: *shakes his head* Nothing.

Tin: *angry* What do you mean nothing? Without this, you aren't one of us.

Can: But you said you wouldn't give it to me.

Tin: Where's your effort to get this gear freshman?

Can: *whines and swings his body* But why should I bother if I wouldn't get it in the end?

Tin: Cantaloupe, student number 2006, I command you to focus to get this gear.

Can: *pouts* I don't know how...

Tin: *sighs* How about you pucker your lips and try to think how you can convince me to give you the gear? *points to his cheek*

Can: Ok *Can closes his eyes, makes a funny face and puckers his lips*

Tin:*facepalms* I mean, you have to kiss me on the cheek for the gear.

Can: *opens his eyes, confused* P'Tin, you are confusing. One time you say you wouldn't give me the gear, then you asked me to pucker my lips then you asked me to kiss you on the cheek. Oiii, this so confusing na! I don't want the gear anymore, bye bye *walks away*

Tin: *calming himself* I'll kill Pete for suggesting this role play. Can is too silly to act.

At AePete's house...

Pete sneezes.

Ae: Pete you ok?

Pete: I'm ok khrub.

Ae: Maybe someone is missing na.

Pete: Who?

Ae: Me *smiles*

Pete: Ae...*smiles shyly*

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️