Love Preggo 55-Trick Treat Or Treat Treat (Aftermath)

Love By Chance Mpreg Snippet

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Trick Treat Or Treat Treat (Aftermath)

AePete

Pete: Honey, do you want a piece of candy?

Abby: No thank you. 

Pete: Oh? Are you sure? Daddy said you can have two pieces of candy everyday before meal and you haven't any today. 

Abby: I'm sure mommy, thank you. 

Pete: Ummm ok honey. 

Pete walks to Ae. 

Pete: Abby doesn't want to eat her candy today. 

Ae: Good girl. 

Pete: Did you say anything to her again? 

Ae: Yes. Too much sugar isn't good for her so I told her the more candy she eats, the faster you and I get old. 

Pete: Awww, that's mean of you. 

Ae: But see how our little girl loves us? She is not eating sugar so we wouldn't grow older. 

Pete: She is precious but what do we do with all these expensive candy we got from KengNo's party? 

Ae: Umm....we can give it to TinCan's kids or Pond's kids. 

Pete: Didn't you say too much sugar aren't good for kids? 

Ae: Only for our Abby, the other kids, let their parents control their sugar high. 

Pete: Ok but I am keeping some to reward Abby sometimes. 

Ae: Ok. 

TinCan

Tin: Can, why are my two sons screaming and shouting and doing a tribal dance around their tied up toys ready for sacrifice? 

Can: Ahahahah! They on sugar high duh!

Tin: Why are they on sugar high? 

Can: They were feeling candy today but like you said yesterday they shouldn't have too much candy so you hid them right? But I guess you didn't hide them too well and they found your hiding place and ate the candy and chocolates and snacks all the same. 

Tin: Did you help them? 

Can: Me? Of course not! I'm the momma and I'm supposed to set a good example like you said. 

Tin: I see, that is why you have chocolate stains on the corner of your mouth? 

Can: Ummm.....I was eating....chocolate jam? 

Tin: I see and those are chocolate jam wrappers around you? 

Can: Ummm....yes? 

Tin:*Smirks* You know what will happen to you and the kids tonight? 

Can: *Gulps* No?

Tin: The kids will be on sugar for a week starting tomorrow and as for you-

Can: * Gulps* 

Tin: I wouldn't cuddle you to sleep for the next few nights and there will be a bolster between us. 

Can: Huh!? That's not fair! You promised we will cuddle! OIII!!! 

KengTechno

Techno: Keng, what are you doing? 

Keng: Ordering a new fridge with security lock features but I can't find one I like so I'm getting someone to design me one with biometric system. 

Techno: Huh? Why do you need it for? 

Keng: P'No, what do I need it for? It's really obvious I need it for one thing. 

Techno: Which is?

Keng: To securely store the chocolates you and I made together!

Techno: Wow. 

Keng: Yes! Those are our love chocolates. Chocolates born and made from the fruit of our hands, the fruit of our hand labor. 

Techno: Sounds cheesy but-

Keng: Exactly, I need to preserve it because it's our special moment when we made those chocolates. 

Techno: Right and-

Keng: And I will do my damnest to savor each and every moment every time I eat those chocolates bite by bite. 

Techno: I see so-

Keng: So that is why I want to have this special ice box to keep our love ever and ever. 

Techno: Might as well have some scientist to preserve for eternity.  

Keng: Oh my god, that's a good idea, I should totally contact my friends from the science field to start research ASAP. Thank you Tech-

Keng stops because Techno stops him from talking by giving him a kiss. 

Keng: Techno...

Techno smiles. 

Techno: You know, we can make chocolates again whenever you want to eat them. No need special fridges with security locks or technology for eternal preservation. 

Keng: You will make chocolates with me whenever I want? 

Techno: Of course! We are spouses and making chocolates isn't that difficult. I mean, I just bought cooking chocolates and some nuts, melt, toss in stuff and-

Keng: But you made it because you love me!

Techno: Right....technically it was for the party but yeah. 

Keng: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TECHNO! 

Techno: I love you too. 

Keng: I LOVE YOU MOST. But I still need to buy the fridge with security locks in case someone tries to steal it. 

Techno: Who? Nat doesn't touch our stuff, your princess only eats gourmet and your prince only eats what Nat eats so....

Keng: No no, I still need to get a fridge with security locks to store my precious chocolates. 

Techno: Never mind what I said. Love you. Come down for dinner. 

Keng: OK! 

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜