Love Preggo 64-Baby Memories

Love By Chance Mpreg Snippet

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Baby Memories

AePete

Pete: Ae khrub, are you alright? You are sitting here for some time now.

Ae: Yes babe, I am ok. Just...feeling a little nostalgic. Come here, let me hug you.

Pete: Pete khrub, you know you can tell me anything right if something is bothering you?

Ae: Yes, I know it's just....I was just flipping through my phone and...

Pete: Something happened at work?

Ae: No, not work...

Pete: Oh?

Ae: It's just, I was looking at picture of us, you, and then Abby.

Pete: Awww.... Ae...

Ae: And it just hits me suddenly how fast Abby's grown up, starting school, then high school, then college then she will get a job, meet someone, then get married then leave home, then have her own family...

Pete: Aww Ae khrub, you are too sentimental na. That's very sweet of you. But...

Ae: But?

Pete: Abby is just 9 years old. She will be with us for a long time Ae.

Ae: Really?

Pete: Yes khrub. Come on. Let's tuck Abby to bed.

Ae: Ok, I want to take more pictures of her.

Pete: Please make sure she sleeps after five minutes na.

Ae: Ok. Love you Pete.

Pete: Ok khrub, love you too.

TinCan

Can: TIN! Help me!

Tin: What about?

Can: Rearrange all these baby pictures! Tangmo and Peach's.

Tin: Ok. That's a lot.

Can: Yup. Tin, I am the mama so it's my job to take lots of pictures of my kids. To document their growing up.

Tin: Ok. Umm...Can, can I know why are there so many pictures of Tangmo pantless?

Can: Huh? I don't know, your son likes to dance with his pants down. I just take the pictures. Wait. Those goes to the blackmail album.

Tin: Blackmail album? What's that?

Can: Oh, just pictures I keep to show his future wife or husband whenever he is naughty or when he forgets to play games with his mom.

Tin: You are keeping an album full of Tangmo dancing with his pants down?

Can: Nah, not only dancing, see, this one is him running round the house after bathing with nothing on. And this one where he insist it's too hot and goes naked to play in the mud. I have one for Peach too, see his blackmail album.

Tin: For his naked pictures too?

Can: Nah, pictures of his piggy banks and his hiding place so I know where to go find them if I need money.

Tin: Can.

Can: What? Peach is so good at saving money and hiding them. Finding his piggy banks is so fun.

Tin: Can. *Shows Can his phone*

Can: What? OH MY GOD! How did you get that picture!? Delete it! Ewww, my funny sleeping face and I am drooling so much in that picture. Delete it!

Tin: If you promise to not to show Tangmo's pictures to just about everyone and dig up Peach's piggy banks, I promise you this picture will be only for my eyes.

Can: Huh! But why!

Tin: To stop the mama of my kids from unnecessarily blackmailing my kids.

Can: TINTIN! Urgh! Fine!

Tin: Good, now let's go back to the pictures. Where should I put these pictures of Tangmo with pants?

Can: This one, the boring looking family album.

Tin: Ok.

KengNo

Keng: No, the love of my life, what are you doing?

Techno: Oh, rearranging pictures of the twins.

Keng: Oh, let me help with.

Techno: Aww, it's ok, I can do it.

Keng: No, no, let me help, it's our twins after all.

Techno: Well...that....

Keng: I promise I wouldn't ask Nat to organize a photo exhibition of these pictures.

Techno: Right and...

Keng: And I don't think it's necessary to have an expert to preserve these pictures for 200 years.

Techno: Wow, you know experts who can preserve pictures for 200 years?

Keng: Well, Nat does of course. But that's not necessary right babe?

Techno: Yeah...I don't think so....but....

Keng: But?

Techno: Do you think this is a cute picture of us?

Keng: Aww, I remember this, our first picture together as family.

Techno: Shall we preserve it for 200 years?

Keng: Techno.....

Techno: So the twins's grandkids could see this picture and remember us. How about that?

Keng: Awww my baby....whatever you want. Let's preserve all these photos.

Techno: Keng....

Keng: NAT, call the photography expert please, I need work done!

Techno: Shouldn't have mentioned.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜