Love Preggo 31-Punishment

Love By Chance Mpreg

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Punishment

AePete

Ae: Abby, can I know why you did not finish your homework? 

Abby: ....

Ae: *Sternly* Abby? 

Abby: Sorry daddy. 

Ae: Honey, I just want to know why you did not finish your homework for the day when you normally finish them so fast. Are you sick or anything honey? 

Abby: No daddy. I was occupied...making something. 

Ae: Making something? 

Abby: I was making a card for mommy's birthday and I forgot the time. I'm sorry. 

Ae: Oh honey. That's very sweet of you but you have to promise me that you must finish your homework and studies first before recreational activities ok?

Abby: Yes daddy, I will. 

Ae: Ok. So I'll administer your punishment. 

Abby nods. 

Ae: I punish you, to let me help you make the card for mommy. Then additional punishment, you'll come with me to choose a cake for mommy's birthday tomorrow ok?

Abby smiles. 

Abby: Ok daddy. 

Ae: Good girl. Now go finish your homework. 

Abby: Ok, love you, daddy. 

TinCan-Tangmo

Can: Ok, Tangmo, like you pa said, you have to be punished for getting into a fight in school. 

Tangmo: MA! But that asshole started it by saying I kick the ball sissy. 

Can: What? Who was that ass who said my Tangmo kicks like a sissy? I'll kick his ass. 

Tin: Cantaloupe. 

Can: *Calms* I mean. That's not it. It doesn't matter if someone says you kick like a sissy. You aren't supposed to hit them. You should go straight to a teacher. 

Tangmo: Ma! That's not fair! 

Can: Life is not fair, suck it. 

Tangmo crosses his arms and pout. 

Tin: What about his punishment? 

Can: Umm...punishment. Right...Ok Tangmo, I hereby punish you to...go to your room and write a 1000 word reflection letter. 

Tangmo: Huh? But, MA! *protests* 

Tin: Tangmo, you do as your mother says or I'll double the punishment by cutting your allowance. 

Tangmo: URGH!! Fine! This isn't fair! *storms off* 

Tin: Can? 

Can: Yes? 

Tin: You feeling guilty? 

Can: For punishing my son when he is called sissy? Yes. I kicked your ass when you call me names in school. 

Tin: That's then but now, we, as parents are supposed to teach him how fighting isn't the solution to everything. 

Can: Never mind. I can't win you nowadays *walks away*. 

Tin: Can?

Can: What? 

Tin: Do not secretly help him write that reflection letter. I'll cut his pocket money and yours if I find out you helped him.