Love 62-Smell

Love By Chance Snippet

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Smell

AePete

Ae: Pete?

Pete: Yes Ae khrub?

Ae: Did you *smells Pete's hair* changed your shampoo?

Pete: *Blushes* I did. You noticed?

Ae: Of course, you always smell like baby shampoo but today *smells again*, you smell different. 

Pete: You don't like it Ae? 

Ae: No, I like how you smell, even if it's a new scent *smells again*. You smell really good. 

Pete: *Blushes* I used your shampoo. 

Ae: Oh? Is yours finished? I can get some more for you tomorrow.  

Pete: No...I still have some but...I love how you smell to so...I used your shampoo...Do you mind?

Ae pecks Pete on the cheek and smiles. 

Ae: Of course not. I didn't know I smell like this. 

Pete: It's soothing. 

Ae: I can sooth you better than this. Can I?

Pete: *Blushes* Ok khrub. 

TinCan

Tin: Can, what are you doing? 

Can: Rolling on your bed. 

Tin: I know but why do you have my shirt over your face? 

Can: So I can smell it while rolling on your bed. 

Tin: How did you get that shirt? Please don't tell me you took one out of the laundry basket. 

Can: Nah, I took the fresh one from your wardrobe because it smells of soap and wood of your cupboard. The ones from the laundry basket is heavy with cologne. You spray too much sometimes. 

Tin: Can?

Can: Yes Tin, what's wrong? 

Tin: Why are you smelling my stuff? 

Can: Because *goes near Tin, hugs him at the waist and smell Tin who just came out of the showers*, I want to remember how you will smell in my brain forever and ever *pecks Tin's lips* 

Tin: *Inhales Can's neck* 

Can: Ahaha! Tin, it tickles! Why, you want to smell me to remember me? 

Tin: Yes and to determine how bad you need shower before I make love to you tonight. 

Can: Hey, I don't smell bad! I showered before I came! 

Tin: I smelled that so now, let's get to bed. 

Can: Ehhhh but I want to watch the football game on tonight! 

Tin: No, I need to punish you for smelling my clean and used shirts without my permission. Come. 

Can: You are so stingy Tin! It's just shirts! *Whines all the way* 

KengNo

cc:Technique

Technique: Dude, I'm here, stop calling already. 

Keng: You are late. 

Technique: Excuse me, do you know how difficult it is that I have to sneak out of the house with stolen goods and NOT behave suspiciously in front of the person I stole from? 

Keng: Shut up. Did you get the goods? 

Technique: Here. 

Keng: Is this P'No's shirt? 

Technique: Yup. It's an old shirt he used to wear but something he wouldn't miss so yeah. Yo, why you smiling like an idiot? 

Keng: Because I am happy I'm owning a piece of P'No. 

Technique: Isn't that the n-th piece of my brother in your possession? I think you can start an exhibition with the stuff you own about P'No. 

Keng: Shut up. 

Technique: I don't get your obsession with my brother and you even want his stuff. What's that? 

Keng: Look, you wouldn't understand. P'No always have this unique scent about him. Every time I am near him, I just smelled something sweet. 

Technique: You mean sweat? My brother sweats a lot and in heat, his BO, kills. 

Keng: Shut up, I don't about his BO or whatever but to me, it's like an envelope of smell, like some kind of pheromone. 

Technique: BO. 

Keng: Urgh! You wouldn't get it! I wish I could do something to preserve P'No's unique scent. 

Technique: Do you need me to extract my brother's sweat so you could pay someone to develop P'No No.5 scent? 

Keng: Wow, good idea. You think you can get me the sweat swabs? Probably I could get my dad's scientist contacts work on something. One of the uncles owns a pharmaceutical company. 

Technique: Ummm....let me get this straight, are you kidding or are you for real?

Keng: Do I kid when it comes to P'No? 

Technique: No. 

Keng: I'll take care of your girlfriend problems if you get me sweat swab samples. As much as you can. 

Technique: Ou, aren't you paying me? 

Keng: Fine, if you can get me actual sweat in liquid then I'll pay you as much as you want. 

Technique: Do I have to kill my brother for that? 

Keng: I'll have your ass if P'No loses a strand of hair. 

Technique: Sweat swabs it is. 

Keng: Thanks dude. 

Technique: Why am I best friends with a weirdo for my older brother? 

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Yukichi's Note:
1. I don't know if sweat swabs will help in anything, I just made it up for laughs so chill. 

2. I'm going to watch the movie called Perfume soon, saw the introduction video and thought it was interesting. 

3. What's your favorite scent? For me, it's peach. I love anything smelling peachy.