Love 08-A Very Tin Date

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

A Very Tin Date

TinCan

"Tin!!!Where are we going?" Can bounced in his seat impatiently. He looked out the window and they seemed to be approaching a big mall.

"The Med Mall," Tin said, turning his car into the premium valet service area.

"The Med? Why are we at The Med?" Can asked but Tin did not answer and got out the car after a valet boy opened the door. Can hastily got out when Tin opened the door and pulled him out.

Tin pulled Can inside one of Bangkok's most posh mall. Even though Can is silly most of the time, he isn't that stupid to not notice how all the service attendance and sales people bow politely to them as they passed. Of course those bows are meant for the Tin.

"Today's your birthday so as your birthday present, you can pick whatever you want in any of the shops here," Tin said. Can's shocked. His jaws dropped.

"You mean, anything?" Can asked. Tin cupped his boyfriend's cheek.

"Yes, anything at all," Tin said. Can beamed.

"Ok! Let's go shopping!" Can said and dragged Tin around branded clothing store.

While Tin half expect Can to pick each and everything he said cute or cool, Tin was surprised that Can couldn't make a choice even after 2 hours of shopping in the massive mall.

"So, why didn't you get that limited edition game controls back at the shop you just wow-ed at?" Tin asked after the left the premium game shop and are now walking at the cinema and arcade area.

"Well, I've already got my old set at home. If I get that one, my ma will kill me because it's stuffed with expensive swa-ro-sky diamonds or Lemon will just beg me to keep it," Can said, looking around the arcade.

"It's Swarovski. Then how about those shirts you said were cool? Don't you want some?" Tin asked, glancing at his watch. His legs stared to feel sore from walking.

"Nah, it's cool because I thought those look cooler on you," Can said, turned to his boyfriend and smiled. Tin felt Can is somewhat shining.

"Let's play the claw machine!" Can said, dragging his Tin to one which has stuffed puppies.

"Tin! I want that one! Get that for me," Tin looked at Can and then the puppy plus Can wanted.

"I'll go get the staff to open and take it for you to save time," Tin said and was about to leave when Can stopped him.

"No, I want you to get it for me, na? Na na na na!!!" Can started whining. Tin sighed and took out his wallet and pull out some notes.

"Fine, stop the whining, go change the money to game coins then," Can happily ran to the counter and back with coins. He excitedly watch as his boyfriend tried hand after hand to get him the puppy toy plush he wanted.

One hour later....

"There," Tin said, handing the toy plush to Can who started jumping in glee. It took Tin n-th try to get the toy but looking at how happy Can is, Tin felt it's worth it.

"Thank you na Tin! Can will take care of TinTin na!" Can said excitedly, as he wrapped his arms around the plush squeezed it.

"TinTin?" Tin asked, bemused.

"Yes, TinTin, Tin won it for me so I named it TinTin. If I give you one, then you can call it CanCan," Tin smirked at the answer.

"Whatever. So, what do you want next?" Can turned around, confused.

"Want what next?" Can asked back.

"Your other birthday presents. Remember?" Tin reminded. Can shook his head, pushing his plush to Tin's face.

"This is all I want, thank you na Tin," Can said, tiptoed and place a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek.

Tin watched as his boyfriend walk in front of him, he suddenly felt more in love with Can than ever before.

Can turned around suddenly and smiled.

"Can love Tin na," Can said.

Yup, Tin is falling deeper.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️