Love 24-Train Rides (KengNo)

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Train Rides

Technique: P'No, you ok? I heard you barfing in the bathroom.

Techno: Yeah, I got train sick. The train smelled so bad and it stopped, broke down and jerked. God it was horrible. I'll go sleep it off. Bye.

Technique: But...Keng is coming to take us out for a movie!

Techno: Tell him I am not feeling well. I really just want to stay put. See ya *walks to room*

Just then KengKla arrives.

Keng: Ok, let's go! I can't wait to watch the new movie with P'No. I'm sitting in the middle because I want to touch his hands accidentally. And you'll disappear halfway as we agreed ok?

Technique: Plan's off. P'No's gotten sick and he was barfing his guts out.

Keng: What the heck? Who got him pregnant? I'll kill that bastard. How dare anyone touched my Techno. Tell me who do I get rid of? Does P'No likes this guy?

Technique: If you have to get rid of anyone, it's the freaking train company. P'No took the old train line home and he got sick.

Keng: The freaking old train company made my Techno sick?

Technique: Yes, that freaking old train company made your Techno sick.

Keng takes out his smartphone and dials.

That night.

Techno: Wow, the news said the old train company was bought out by Keng's dad's company group and it will through modernization asap. Goody! We'll get better trains.

Technique: P, do you realize you are so lucky?

Techno: What do you mean? I'll go get food, I'm hungry.

Technique: My dumb brother is too lucky.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️