Love Preggo 50-The Meaning Of Fast Food

Love By Chance Snippet

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

The Meaning Of Fast Food

Question: What's the meaning of fast food to you?

AePete

Abby: Umm....fast food? You mean burger and fries? Umm...I don't get to eat it too much because daddy doesn't allow me to...I mean, daddy's not being mean. He is just concerned about my health. Sometimes mommy will treat me with french fries if I do good in school and Kwannie usually shares her fries with me too. Yummy! 

Pete: According to Ae, fast food isn't healthy. My mother doesn't allow fast food in our household so I rarely get to taste fast food but with Abby, we secretly share a packet of french fries or two. French fries and a yummy burger is so good but yeah I understand, it's not healthy. 

Ae: Saturated fat, unhealthy. I'm an athlete so coach taught us the importance of how to eat healthy. My parents are also particular about the family eating healthy and I plan on making sure that my family eat healthy as well. The occasional fries and burger? Not recommended. I am too harsh? Fine, on special events only, like birthdays but limited to one pack of fries and one burger. 

TinCan

Tangmo: YUMMY FOOD! I wanna eat it everyday! Sometimes they come with toys too! Momma told me once he ate fast food everyday for a month to collect a different monster toy. I wanna do that too! Fast food fast food! Wait, don't tell pa. He'll nag. 

Peach: Fast food? It's ok. I don't mind eating it as long as I don't have to pay for it. P'Tangmo is the one more gungho about eating fast food. Wait, I heard momma said old fast toys could sell for high prices. Perhaps I should ask P'Tangmo to buy me extra so I can sell them. Wait better, I'll just get daddy to start a fast food chain restaurant to sell things to suckers. 

Can: YUMMY FOOD! I wanna eat it everyday! Sometimes they come with toys too! Ahahah! Tangmo said the same thing as I am? Of course, he is my son, hello!? But yeah, Tin wouldn't let me eat a lot because he says it's bad for our health and that I'm a parent now I should set better examples for the kids! Boring~

Tin: Fast food is not proper food. I don't understand what's so great about it, it makes you bloat and sluggish and then you feel too lazy to do anything faster. Like Pete, my parent's, I mean, my house guardians don't let me eat fast food so I do not enjoy fast food as food or snack. Can took me to this fast food place once. Smelled really....oily. 

KengNo

Key: Fast food? I'm cool. I eat out sometimes with Heart or Gear or Tangmo or mom so yeah, it's fun to eat fast food once in a while. Do I like it? Well, I don't hate it. I eat it sometimes on purpose just to get Nat to react to me. He is more on the eat more vege kinda person so it's nice to get his reaction to me eating fast food. Just, he doesn't react too much. 

Piano: Excuse me, you want me, to eat, fast food? Why is this even a question? Fast food makes you gain unhealthy fat. What's the point working hard in the gym if you are going to just put junk in your body? No, fast food is bad. What? Me? Eating burger last week? That was no ordinary burger. That was first grade wagyu beef burger served with the best white truffle sauce and cheese. Plus, it's made by my house's housekeeper, Nat who was a health freak. Please do not compare normal fast food to my dietary gourmet meals, thank you. 

Techno: Fast food are yummy! I mean, I used to spend half my time eating junk with Can during college times so yeah fast food is not uncommon. I don't eat it as much nowadays, because, well, adult responsibility but an occasional burger is fun and yummy. I enjoy eating fast food with the twins too though I have a tough time getting Piano to eat even a fry but yeah, do not eat fast food often kids, moderation is the key. 

Keng: I love eating at a fast food chain. Why? That's one place I went on dates with P'No. So romantic. The smell of oil, fries and ice-cream. You smell of burger when you leave. You eat until your stomach bloat and gets lazy. You taste the sweet melted ice-cream or sometimes soda when you kiss. Aww so romantic. You know what, I should buy over the fast food chain store where I first went on a date with P'No. Yup, I'll do exactly that. 

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Yukichi's Note: It's probably a bad idea to chow down a fillet o fish medium set with fries and drink and two piece of chicken nuggets at 11.10 at night and then have to sleep like 20 minutes later. 

A bad idea. 

Anyway, what's your favorite fast food?