Love 61-Feel (TinCan)

Love By Chance Snippet

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Feel (TinCan)

"I'm sorry I caused you trouble, I wouldn't bother you again,"

Can watched dumbly as Tin said what he said, turned and got into his car. The car engine promptly came to life and Tin sped off down the corner lane and disappeared. Can dumbly looked at the paper bag Tin passed him. He opened it and instead of anything expensive he thought Tin bought him, inside were only his favorite street stall snacks. Lots of it.

Can stood there thinking what he said to Tin, "Tin, I told you many times, money can't buy me to be your boyfriend so why are you doing this?" Can raised his voice. Tin's expression changed.

"I know that, that's why I-", Can cut him off.

"No you don't, you see this paper bag you gave me? It's heavy and the bag looked expensive. I told you no matter what you do, I just want to stay friends. You aren't listening, oiiii!" Can whined. Tin bit his lips, his attempt to not lash out unnecessarily. Disappointment apparent.

He decided to try one more time, "Can, if you would just look, you'll like-,"

"NO! Tin, stop!" Can whined as he scratched his head dramatically and continued oiing. Tin stood there until Can calmed down and pushed the bag to him.

"I saw some snack stalls you would like on the way here. I thought you might like them so I bought them as a treat," 

Tin said calmly as Can stood there dumbfounded. What? 

"I'm sorry I caused you trouble, I wouldn't bother you again,"

*******

It always feel sucky when you know are being mean to someone. All Can could think about when he saw the content of the bag was guilt. It was his fault he assumed things and thought everything Tin got him has ulterior motive. After being frustrated for the n-th time of Tin not picking up his calls, he chucked his phone on his bed and oiii-ed to himself again.

"OI ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BASH YOU WITH MY BOLSTER, SHUT UP P'CAN! I need my beauty sleep," Lemon shouted from the window separating their rooms.

"You shut up! I am thinking!" Can retorted back. In a flash, his door was kicked open and Lemon, with her facial mask walked in with her bolster and started attacking her brother.

"Normal. People. Think. With. Their. Brains. Not. Mouth," she said as she whacked her bolster mercilessly on Can who whined, "now can you stop thinking aloud? What's wrong with you? Still thinking about how you are an ass to P'Tin?"

"How do you know?" Can asked, surprised. Lemon stopped whacking and sat on the edge of the bed fixing her facial mask.

"P'Tin is the only who can make you go oii the longest plus I saw you guys out the garden yesterday until he stormed off. You are mean and shameless. You were talking to yourself as you ate the snacks P'Tin bought you," Lemon shot without mercy. Can pouted.

"I know...and he wouldn't answer my calls either....What should I do Lay....?" Lemon looked over and gave her brother the duh look.

"Have you heard of sincerely apologizing in person? Meet him his house and go say you are sorry," Lemon said as she got up. Before she left,"Sometimes P, you should learn to appreciate someone before they are really gone. I don't know why P'Tin likes the dumb you but even Gucci can smell that he likes you a lot. So if you don't feel the same, then you should let him know,"

Don't feel the same?

But Can always felt the same.

******

Love By Chance~a collectionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara