Love Preggo 03-For Safety Reasons (TinCan)

Love By Chance Mpreg Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

For Safety Reasons

Tin just got home when he heard some crashing noise. Running towards the sound, he saw his spouse on the floor.

"Can! You ok? What happened? How's the baby? Did anywhere hurt? I'll take you, no, I'll have Doctor Kit over to check on you," Tin said worriedly as he helped Can up. Can pouted.

"I'm fine! I just slipped my bum on this heavily carpeted floor and when I try getting up, I hit the lamp," Can explained as Tin gently carry him on the bed. Tin is worried.

"Can, you sure you ok? Does your stomach feels wrong? Is he ok? You got to tell me, no, I think I should send you to the hospital right now," Tin said and was about to get up when Can threw a punch on his chest.

"Tin you meanie. All you care about is your son! Tin doesn't care about Can! Can hate Tin!" Can complained. Tin turned and Can started punching his spouse again.

"Can! I am just worried about you! I just want to make sure you and him are safe!" Tin said, his voice lower, indicating he is upset. Can bit his lip.

"Can, look at me," Can looked up. Tin cupped his face so Can's lips are all puckered up cute.

"You and baby are my family. I want you to be safe because you are mine. I want the baby safe because he's ours. I love both of you!" Tin said fiercely. Can suddenly placed a kiss on Tin's nose.

"Ok, I'll forgive you for being panicky. Can and baby love Tin too, don't worry, I'm fine, really," Can smiled. Tin smirked and ruffled his hair.

"What were you doing before I got home?" Tin asked suddenly, the room smelled of baby powder.

"Well, I was practicing putting on diapers on the baby doll. I was pouring the powder but I sneezed and the powder flew, then I slipped then you appeared," Can said. Tin stood and took one look at the changing station.

"Can...?"

"What?" Can replied. Tin took the baby doll and showed Can.

"The diaper's at the wrong end of the doll, covering its face," Tin said. Can is speechless.

"You know what Cantaloupe, I think I'll hire one, no two professional nannies when it's time," Tin said.

"It was an accident! It was my first time doing the diaper change! Wait Tin, you aren't going to believe me right?" Can asked, his big eyes started welling with big tears.

"No, I believe you," Tin said. Can smiled.

"But for safety reasons, I'm still hiring the nannies, that's final. Now rest. I think I hear Doctor Kit's car coming," Tin said.

Can started whining all over again.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️