Love 06-Horror Movie Night (KengTechno)

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Horror Movie Night

KengTechno
cc Technique

Keng: P'No, thank you so much for comforting me today. It was really embarrassing.

Techno: *ruffles Keng's hair* Awww, don't mention it. You were so cute. Who would have thought the handsome Keng can be this cute being scared of watching horror movies?

Keng: P'No, you are teasing me. Please don't tell anyone? *puppy eyes*

Techno: Of course not. I don't tease my juniors unnecessarily. Anyway, gotta go now. Thanks for the movie treat.

Keng: *shakes his head shyly* It's me who should be thanking you for willing to come out with me. Can I ask you out again sometime?

Techno: Hahaha, of course! Unless you think I am too old to hang out with you.

Keng shakes his head. Techno relents Keng sending him home after much pleading.

Phone call...

Keng: You asshole. You didn't tell me P'No LOVED horror.

Technique: Well you didn't asked what genre he liked. You only asked if he liked movies or not. So you thought by going for horror, you get to be the hero and comforts my "scared" brother?

Keng: Like duh! I was waiting for him to freak and jump into my strong loving arms but THAT didn't happen. Luckily I managed to adapt accordingly.

Technique: Wow, you pretended to be scared instead? Good game play.

Keng: Shut up. Now I have to pretend to be cute instead of handsome and dependable. You need to tell me what is his weaknesses are.

Technique: What makes you think he has weaknesses?

Keng: We are talking about Techno.

Technique: I'm kidding. You are right. So, his weakness number one is....

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️