Love 53-New Year Resolution

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

New Year Resolution

Q: What's your resolution for the new year?

Ae: I want to spend more time with Pete and make Pete smile more. I think I'll add in learning about his family business so he can talk to me about it and I can understand enough to advise him.

Pete: I want to cook more dishes for Ae and also learn to make more craft knick knacks for Ae and Nong Yim.

Tin: Pamper Can so he gets used to my lifestyle and can't marry anyone but me.

Can: Practice football more so I get into the school team, pay back Tin for the phone he bought me, go to class on time, eat less junk food and train Gucci to not chew my shoes or pee on it. Tin? Oh, be a cuter boyfriend to Tin.

Keng: Expedite my training with father so I can take over the company faster. I need to buy a production house. Why? P' No's interested in acting.

Techno: Have more stamina to play more games, eat more and drink more.

Technique: Become P'No manager and start managing his activity as an idol. I have already a regular patron.

Pond: Pamper my girl more by spending more time with her and expanding my porn business. I found a business partner. His name is Mork from Dentistry.

Lemon: Watch more BL and nothing but BL. AND, become the exclusive content provider for P'Tin and P'Can couple fan page.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Writer's Note: I am Lemon for 2019. I want to write more BL. BL = World Peace. Say it with me. BL is World Peace.