Love 31-Gucci's Diary-Entry 02

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Gucci's Diary-Entry 02

Oh boy!

Today P"Tin took me and P'Can on a drive and let me put my head out of the window. I love going for car drives. P'Can was complaining the entire time because P'Tin kept holding P'Can's hand. I wonder why P'Tin's being so touchy. Maybe all humans are. The weather was hot today. Maybe that was why P'Can's face was red the entire time.

When P'Tin sent us home, we all realized P'Lemon, mom and dad are out. P'Can found a note saying they left for an emergency. Seem like our far-away uncle fell down the stairs and was sent to the hospital. They didn't wait for P'Can because they needed someone to take care of the house.

I saw P'Tin smirked when P'Can started whining about staying home alone. I know P'Can. He hates staying home alone because P'Lemon used to scare him with ghost stories. P'Tin excused himself and was about to leave when P'Can wouldn't let him and begged him to stay with him for the night.

Ummm...sometimes I wonder if P'Can forgets I'm around, I can keep him safe! P'Tin said he has to go back but when P'Can started whining and begging so finally, P'Tin said yes, he will stay. I think I saw P'Tin secretly smirked. He smelled horny.

And as a special treat, P'Can let me come into the house for the day (other days, I am to stay in my kennel in the garden). The entire evening, I get to play with P'Tin while P'Can cook something smelly from the kitchen. I hope P'Tin's stomach can take it. The last time P'Lemon and mom ate something P'Can cooked, hmmm....I think it was dangerous.

BUT! P'Tin's fine. Maybe he's immune. P'Tin and P'Can were cuddling on the couch. They were watching this movie called 50 Shades of Rainbow. I don't know what the hell humans are thinking screaming while they slap their butts against each other. The entire movie was about humans torturing each other with whips while not wearing anything. Thank god for my fur. If P'Can ever whips me, I'll bite his butt.

Then I smell something. I looked up to see P'Tin's face. That smirk...hmmm...Then he announced he wants to sleep and dragged P'Can who was surprisingly quiet. I followed them from behind to P'Can's bedroom but then P'Tin asked me to be a good boy and stay out. I don't have any choice then. I don't mind P'Tin telling me to behave so I waited outside the door.

Not long after, I started hearing sounds. P'Can! His whining voice! Is he hurt!? Is P'Tin really a mean person and hurting him? But no, he is calling out P'Tin's name and said really contradicting things like, "I want more, it feels good" but also, "stop, no more,".

Huh?

I scratched the door but they paid me no attention. Maybe they are playing some sort of tickling game. Then I heard something. Mom and dad's car by the front gate. They are back! Yay!

I guess I will leave P'Tin and P'Can to their game then, I'll bark now to show P'Lemon I'm inside the house. I miss P'Lemon, yay!

Signed,
Gucci's Paws 🐾

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️