Love 03-Love Goodie Bag

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Love Goodie Bag

Pond: Nah.

Pond chucks a goodie bag in front of Ae who is doing his homework. Ae looked up and back to his homework.

Ae: What is it?

Pond: Your early birthday present for tomorrow.

Ae: Then why can't you give me tomorrow? *grabs the bag*

Pond: Right, because it's obvious my asshole of a friend will want to spend time with his dude friend instead of his boyfriend.

Ae: You got that right. I have a date with Pete tomorrow.

Pond: And you are smiling like some horny creep. Which is fine, means my gift may come in handy tomorrow.

Ae: What are you talking about? *taking the contents out of the goodie bag. Ae blushes after realizing what they are*

Pond: You should thank me for being your own personal Doctor Love.

Ae: Karmasumtra-For Gentlemen Only, what the fuck is this kind of book? And damn you, condoms?

Pond: Every flavored ones I can find. Even got you the durian flavored lub. I don't know what fruit Pete likes so...

Ae: And damn you, what the fuck's this?

Pond: Oh, a vibrator but don't worry, I got this one for beginners. The shop person told me it's dummies and virgins friendly.

Ae: Ai'hia, you asshole! Take them back! I don't want it *stuffing everything and pass it back to Pond*

Pond: Hey, you're nasty. I'm trying to help you buddy, your butt and your boyfriend's butt.

Ae: Our relationship is pure. It's not like you, filled with nothing but porn.

Pond: Hey! You telling me you aren't looking forward to do your boyfriend on your birthday?

Ae: Shut the fuck up, get lost.

Pond: Fine, fine. I'm heading to Ping's room for porn gathering, wouldn't be back tonight. I ain't taking the stuff back, I have plenty of those.

Ae: Ai' Pond you animal, get the hell lost.

Pond: Ok, ok. I am leaving. Just remember, used vibrators aren't refundable and don't get yourself or Pete pregnant, I don't want to be an uncle this soon.

With that Pond has to run out of the room to avoid Ae who chases him to kick him.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️