Love Preggo 37-Mommy & Daddy Interview (KengNo)

Love By Chance Mpreg

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Mommy & Daddy Interview (KengNo)

#10 Which twin is smarter?

Techno: The boy twin that's for sure. What do you think Keng?

Keng: Which ever twin you say my love.

Techno: Keng, you are supposed to answer.

Keng: Yes love.

Techno: Never mind. Next question please.

#9 Which twin is more diva?

Techno: Keng will answer first.

Keng: Let me see, I do think Piano is more diva than Key.

Techno: I agree.

Keng: My love, you agree with me? I'm so happy we think alike.

Techno: Key is calmer. He acts up when he is pissed but when he isn't, he is fine. Piano's more princess.

Keng: Just like my love, a princess.

Techno: Ou, you are saying I'm a diva?

Keng: Oh no, I'm saying you are a princess.

Techno: Never mind.

#8 Describe both twin in three words.

Techno: Let see, for Piano, she is beautiful, pampered and confident. I'm proud of her because she knows what she wants and she is confident when she knows what she wants and knows what she is doing, like her father.

Keng: Oh my love, are you praising me? I'm so happy! I'm happy our daughter behaves like me.

Techno: But she could also be very manipulative and scheming to get what she wants, just like Keng as well.

Keng: Oh you realized my love?

Techno: Yeah. After Technique decided to sell you out.

Keng: Oh my, what a bad brother-in-law but you still love me right Techno?

Techno: I already married you Keng.

Keng: Thank goodness. Let's continue with Key. Key is, very considerate, like Techno, can be very caring to people around him, like Techno and very generous with his time and money, just like Techno.

Techno: Yeah, that's our Key but on the other hand, he could also be-

Keng: Very shy when people he likes start fussing or praising him, like Techno, turns into a total music nerd just like Techno is with football and can overeat something he likes just like Techno.

Techno: Wow, well done Keng. You know our babies.

Keng: Thank you No, I am the father of the babies.

#7 Which twin spends more money?

Techno: Nah, my kids doesn't really spend money. I mean, they have cool friends who give them cool stuff. I don't see them buying a lot of stuff and they usually never ask me for more pocket money than I ever gave them. I'm proud of them with their money management. Don't you agree Keng?

Keng: Umm...of course, yes. I mean, I never believe in giving them limitless credit cards to spend and I would never encourage them to rent out storage space to keep things they buy. Don't you think it's too much?