Love Preggo 04-Mandatory Check-Ups

Love By Chance Mpreg Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Mandatory Check-Ups

AePete

Ae: Doctor Kit, is Pete doing fine?

Doctor Kit: From the examination report, our Pete is doing really well, I'm really impressed.

Pete: Ae takes really good care of my diet and exercise khrub.

Doctor Kit: Fantastic, keep this up, you'll get yourself a healthy princess. That concludes our session. Do you have any questions?

Pete: No khrub, thank you.

Ae: Actually Doctor, I do *takes out a long list and pen from his bagpack*. You see, I have questions about Pete's diet and the baby's diet, so I made an info chart, I need your advice to check it and then, about the coming birth and food schedule for the after care and-

Pete: Ae....

Doctor Kit: Wow. Most dedicated hubby ever.

TinCan

Doctor Kit: Ok, I got Khun Can's report out.

Tin: How's he? Is he alright?

Doctor Kit: Calm down, it's just-

Tin: Is the baby ok? Was he hurting because fell on his bum yesterday and then his tummy hurts this morning. It was the fall isn't it?

Doctor Kit: Umm, Khun Tin...no...not the fall, it's-

Tin: It must be when he bumped into that woman pushing a stroller. If anything happens to Can, I'll kill her!

Doctor Kit: Khun Tin, no, not the bump. He just got a tummy ache.

Tin: Why? Is it because we had too much sex? It's the sex isn't it? But didn't you say it's safe? Damn, I have to resist Can? Tell me how long I have to keep my hands off?

Doctor: Khun Tin, it's not the sex. It's-

Tin: What?

Doctor Kit: Ice-cream. He got tummy ache because he ate too much ice-cream, did you feed him 2 tubes of it?

Tin: But...he said he's craving for it....and pregnancy is tough so...

Doctor Kit: Not when you feed him 2 tubes of it. He'll be fine after I administer him some medicine.

Tin: So the baby's alright? And I can still have sex with him? But I can't feed him anymore ice-cream?

Doctor Kit: Yes, yes and yes.

KengNo

Keng: Touch him one more time and I'll kill you.

Doctor Kit: Khun Kengkla khrub, I'm a doctor, how do you think I should examine him if I can't touch him?

Keng: I don't care how. You're not touching him. You just made him faint on the spot.

Doctor Kit: Well, I was just congratulating you two for becoming parents. Hardly my fault he can't accept the news. It happens usually with the fathers, rarely the mothers.

Keng: Fine but if you try to molest him, you're dead. Just do it.

Doctor Kit: Khun Kengkla, I have met worse hubbies than you. You don't scare me. Besides, I have my own husband and kids. Not interested in yours. He's alright. He's just passed out of initial shock. He'll come around soon.

Keng: Fine, if you say so. You sure he is knocked up? Like baby knocked-up?

Doctor Kit: 200%.

Keng: *suddenly smirks* I'll hire you as our personal doctor.

Doctor Kit: I'm expensive.

Keng: Name your price.

Doctor Kit: Beammie is right. You are an easy person to deal with.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️