Love 14-Banquet Dinner (TinCan)

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Banquet Dinner

"Tin! I'm scared! This suit is itchy," Can whined the moment he got inside the car.

"Deal with the itch but for the dinner, don't worry, you'll be fine. It's just a small gathering of my family and mother did remind me to bring you," Tin said, starting the engine after helping Can with his seat belt.

Instead of the normal luxury car Tin drove, tonight he came to pick Can up in an even more luxurious posh sports car.

"Tin...I just don't want to embarrass you again like the last time," Can said softly during the journey. Tin chuckled.

"You were brilliant the last time," Tin assured but Can is definitely not convinced.

"Yeah, if you count picking up a fallen grape then accidentally knocking the ice sculpture on the poor waiter who was carrying the roast and send it flying across the room and landed on your pop's head brilliant, yeah. I'm sure he hates me," Can said sadly.

"But mother loves you. She can't stop asking me about you after you left. And she can be icier than father sometimes. Inviting you tonight was her idea. We are here," Tin said and parked his car.

"Tin...," Can whined. Tin said nothing more but got down and then escorted his boyfriend down.

"It's just going to be a couple of people. Don't worry," Tin said, pecking Can's cheek and off they went in.

The moment the grand door opened....

"Tin! This is a few hundreds of people, NOT a few people," Can's face went pale when lots of eyes start staring their way. He held Tin's hands tighter.

"I think father went overboard with the invitations again. Come on!" Tin responded with a hand squeeze. Both of them zig zagged through the crowd until they reached the dining hall. Can felt faint but he knows he has to hang on.

They stopped around of group ladies chatting.

"Mother," Tin called out. Everyone stopped and turned. Can felt goosebumps.

"Oh Tin, you have arrived, and CAN lu!!!!" Tin's mother who looked calm and composed immediately switched to fawning mode when she saw Can. Can froze. She walked over immediately and hugged Can. She was one big woman.

"Can darling! Welcome! Ladies, this is Can, my son's lovely little boyfriend. Isn't he adorable?" The other ladies faked their oohs and aahs.

Can saw Tin rolling his eyes. He felt sick. His stomach churned.

"Oh so YOU are the lucky little thing winning the heart of Master Tin of the Medthavan Empire," an elder lady said out loud and walked out with another younger pretty lady in arm. Can glanced at Tin who rolled his eyes again.

"Oh yes, this is our little precious and new addition to the family," Tin's mother said. Her tone deeper. Can felt his body tingly.

"Awww, your little precious. Of course you are aren't you? I'm sure he has more to offer than our family. Obviously precious is better than our Emily here. What did you say your family business is again?" The lady asked, her heavily made up eyes challenging Can. Can swallowed.

Tin wanted to step out but meeting his mother's eyes, he understood her instruction to back down.

"Well, precious?" Can looked at Tin's mother who nodded to encourage him.

"My father is an office worker and my mother is a homemaker," Can said softly. The two ladies smirked.

"Oh, and here I thought you're from somewhere affluent. So you are just a commoner who somehow wriggled his way to the Medthavan household, thrown into the complicated world of the rich. I wonder how you will survive?" The lady smirked. Silence.

"Lady, I don't understand what are you're saying. All I know is this is my boyfriend's house and this is his mother. You are weird. I don't wriggle since I'm not a worm. Also, I'm super healthy, so I think I will live for some time," Can said, matter-o-fact. Tin smiled, so did Tin's mother.

"Alright, alright, enough. You, just leave this kid alone, you sour puss you. Tin, go feed your boyfriend," Tin's mother called out. Tin took Can away immediately to a far away corridor away from the crowd.

"Did..I say or did something wrong?" Can asked timidly. Tin turned to hug him.

"I'm so proud of you. That was my mother's nemesis and unfortunate, family. No one stood up to her besides mother and I but now you did, mother's more impressed," Tin praised.

"Tin...this isn't right," Can's muffled voice sounded so cute to Tin right now.

"Baby, all's right, let's get us some food and we can relax in my room," Tin said, cupped Can's face and kissed him.

"Can I take a shower instead? I think I'm drenched in sweat since I arrived," Can asked.

"Baby, I can drench you in something else instead," Tin said cheekily. Can blushed.

"No, thank you. Your mom's around. It's inappropriate," Can said with his signature pout.

"At least a shower together then?" Tin insisted.

"Ok, and then I want to eat and check out Tin's room na," Can smiled.

If you have the time to. So Tin thought and he smirked to himself.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️