Love Preggo 22-Money Management

Love By Chance Mpreg Snippet

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Money Management

AePete

Ae: Abby dear, do you need extra pocket money for this weekend's lunch playdate with the twins and Tangmo and Peach?

Abby: No thank you daddy. I have enough saved since two weeks ago. It'll be enough.

Ae: I'm so proud of you baby.

TinCan

Tin: Tangmo Medthanan! How on earth did you manage to spend XXXXX baht in ONE day?

Tangmo: How did you know dad?

Tin: Don't you "how did you know me". The bank called. Now, explain.

Tangmo: Oh no no no dad! Please listen to me. You see, momma and I were travelling when we came to this really fancy Japanese restaurant. We were hungry you see and we had to eat. Then momma said it was ok for us to have lunch. The food was so good, you should try it sometimes, so we started ordering and eating and we couldn't stop.

Tin: You're saying you spent ALL XXXXX baht, on food?

Tangmo: Yes, yes, to feed your wife and me, your sons.

Tin sighs.

Tin: Fine, as long as it is on food and not on games.

Tangmo: Thanks daddy! Gotta go!

Tangmo runs to Can hiding around the corner.

Can: He believed you?

Tangmo: Yup, now you have to make sure he doesn't see the receipt.

Can: Fine, you owe me again son.

Tangmo: Love you mommy! *kisses Can on the cheek and runs off*

KengTechno

Keng: Children, unfortunately for the first time, I need to reconsider your request for this purchase.

Piano and Key stare at their dad calmly.

Piano: Is it because of the cost father?

Keng: No, it is because we wouldn't have enough space to park a private helicopter at our house.

Piano and Key look disappointed. Keng smiles.

Keng: But that doesn't mean I can't get someone to build a helipad next to the empty lands beside our house.

Key: But father, those lands are privately owned by someone else?

Keng: Not anymore, I bought them over. Now, will you two go meet the architect to build this thing? I wanna surprise your mother before Christmas.

The twins smile and nod eagerly.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜