Love 56-Mahjong Miracle (KengTechno)

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Mahjong Miracle

Technique: So Keng, this is Ah Ma (grandma) and Ah Gong (grandpa).

Keng smiles and wais both of them as he takes his seat around the square mahjong table.

Keng: Ah ma, Ah Gong, may this new year bring the both of you great health and happiness.

Ah Ma: What a polite young man. Nique dear, you have really nice friends.

Technique: Yes Ah Ma. Remember me telling you all about P'No's secret admirer?

Ah Ma: Oh, it is Keng?

Keng smiles shyly. The plan is going well after all. Technique did mention wining the hearts of his grandparents are vital to winning P'No completely.

Ah Gong: Well, Keng, you have to understand that Techno is our first born in the family so naturally he is our absolute favorite. If you want to take our baby away, you have to win us.

Keng: Ah Gong, Ah Ma, I'll do whatever it takes to convince you I'm very serious about dating P'No.

Ah Ma: We shall see. Are you, familiar with mahjong?

Keng: I don't know a lot but I am willing to learn if Ah Ma and Ah Gong can teach me?

Ah Ma and Ah Gong smiles.

After a few hours....

Technique: Wow, I never saw my gramps grinning from tooth to tooth. You are fantastic. You let both my gramps get the legendary 13 Orphans combination.

Keng: Well, if that allows me to get permission for P'No's hand, why not. Money well paid for lessons with god of gamblers from Macao.

Technique: Sure, oh there is P'No! Let's go play with him.

Keng: Oh shit, he is here. Oh no, I'm in a mess. Shit, this is so not cool, Technique! Help me! P'No's coming! Damn it!

Technique: You are shameless with my gramps but you are shy with that idiot? I give up...

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Written: 5th February 2019

Writer's Note: Written for Happy Chinese New Year Day 1