Love 32-The Meet (Tin x Keng?!)

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

The Meet

Tin: So, we finally meet.

Keng: Yes, finally, we met. So, what is it that you want to talk about?

Tin: My, you are direct, for a high school student.

Keng: I'll take that as a compliment, thank you. I thought being straight to the point waste neither of our time.

Tin: *smirks* You are correct. Might as well just settle this once and for all. I'll go first.

Keng: Be my guest.

Tin: I don't like your Techno all over my Can.

Keng: You mean, YOUR Can, all over MY Techno. It's good that you brought this up.

Tin: Isn't this the only reason of our meet?

Keng: Of course. Then, what do you suggest? They are too chummy for their own good and they are senior and junior from the same faculty.

Tin: Well, you can persuade your Techno to stop messing around with my Can.

Keng: I can say the same, your Can should stop whining to my Techno. Maybe you can put a leash on yours?

Tin: Or you could yours locked away?

Keng: Trust me, I have thought of it. I didn't act on it because it risks too much attention. Anyway, what do you want me to do? I definitely dislike seeing your pet all over mine.

Tin: Well, how about this, school holiday's coming, you take your Techno on a holiday and I take mine to some remote island. In the mean time, we try to brainwash them to forget each other.

Keng: Sounds like a plan. Let's hope our wives don't get too close ever again.

Tin: Deal *hold hand out, Keng shakes on it*

A few weeks later, at the airport....

Can: P'No!! Where are you going?

Techno: Hey! What a coincidence, I'm heading to Japan for a holiday with Keng, my junior. You?

Can: Really? CAN TOO! With Tin! Let's go together!

Techno: Let's!

Keng: You know, I wished we didn't have the same thinking.

Tin: Please tell me you are not taking yours to the snow mountains?

Keng: Yup.

Tin: Ok, for our next plan, we each do a freaking proposal to avoid all these.

Keng: Deal.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️