Love 48-Lord Pond's Porn Consultation Agency - Part 1

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Lord Pond's Porn Consultation Agency - Part 1

Techno: Ok, what are the odds that Koon Chai Pete, albino monkey Can and myself doing here, with Pond?

Can: We are here to buy porn! Yay! Pete and P'No is with me.

Pete: *blushes super hard*....

Pond: Welcome everyone, to Lord Porn's Porn Consultation Agency. How can I assist all of you today  *proudly*? 

Techno: Can, can you tell me why do we need to buy porn, from Pond?

Can: Because Ai'Pete was telling me he wants to make Ai'Ae happy but he doesn't know how to find porn to learn from and I want to find techniques to top Tin so we dragged you here for food afterwards, na, right Pete?

Pete: *still blushing furiously but nods*

Pond: You guys have come to right place, to the right person, I am the only person you need regarding porn. Now let's begin. What sort of porn are you looking for? Gay or straight?

Techno, Can and Pete give the look. Pond realizes his mistake and laughs awkwardly.

Pond: Ahaha! Joking, gay ones of course. All of you guys have husbands. Next, preferences? Preferred men type? Preferred countries? Preferred kinks? Preferred genre? Preferred setting? Preferred number of humans per session? Straight to the point or story based?

Techno, Can and Pete look at each other and look back at Pond, confused.

Pond: Guys, you have to give me something to work with...like Wikipedia, I can't recommend you anything if I don't have info. Can, what do you like?

Can: Sports!

Pond: Aha! That's a good genre, sportsmen! Sweat, that means muscles, either outdoor or locker room. Ok, for you, Japanese and Western soccer team, full muscles, orgies. Next, Pete?

Pete: I....well...I...umm would like to...make Ae happy...and...

Pond: Koon Chai, one look at you, I know you are all for romance.So this is for you, it's story base, Japanese twink couple but still naughty as hell. Will give you a tip or two
on utilizing rooms and tools around the house for maximum pleasure. Make sure you have an apron but please tell me in advance if you guys use the table. I will bring disinfectant for hygiene purpose the next time I visit.Next, P'No?

Techno: Me? Nope, I don't need it. I watched enough porn in my life time. I don't need it.

Pond: Ok, I guess I can keep away the school uniform cosplay and bondage series I wanted to recommend you.

Techno: *Pauses and imagines Keng in said situations* Change my mind, give me those.

Pond: Just so you know, all sales are final and non-refundable if any butts are hurt in the process. You are welcome to come back to me anytime.

Can: No way, Tin's butt will hurt this time.

Techno and Pete look at each other knowingly. They just do not have the heart to tell Can that's not going to happen.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️