Love 51-Anticipation (KengTechno)

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Anticipation

KengNo
cc: Technique

Keng: FUDGE!

Technique: Wow, you are cursing. What's wrong?

Keng: P'No rejected going on a date with me, that's what's wrong.

Technique: I thought you are used to that? What's the big deal? This isn't the first time he blew off going out with you?

Keng: I'm ok if he doesn't feel like going out but I'm not ok if he blew me out on a date because he wanted to watch this drama.

Technique: Oh yeah, he likes this series about two silly high school kids all over themselves, hugging and blowing kisses. One's a cheerleader.

Keng: That's the problem. P'No likes that lead guy!

Technique: Oh yeah, he does. He has like a poster of him in the room. I'm surprised my brother has any other male pictures up his walls besides footballers.
Umm, Keng, you ok?

Keng, face all red.

Technique: Umm...friend, you alright?

Keng: Technique, which choice do you think I should make?

Technique: Anything which doesn't involve you killing anyone or me. Best if I get money out of it.

Keng: One, I could either ask my dad to buy over the company and then I fire that male lead, make him disappear behind the sun or two, I still get my dad to buy over the stupid company which makes all the dramas P'No like, sneak in and become their talent, become famous and beat the shit out of that stupid male lead.

Technique: You think I can become your manager and make lots of money?

Keng: Whatever. If I can make P'No like me instead of that stupid male lead, I don't care.

Technique: Oh goodie, definitely the second choice. Maybe P'No will fall for you easier if you are star.

Keng: You think so?

Technique: Yeah, he's dumb enough.

Keng: Ok, that settles *takes out his phone and start making calls*

Manager Technique starts taking pictures to sell to fanclubs.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Ok, this is a another GMM related quiz. Anyone can guess what movie P'No wanted to watch? XD