Love Preggo 23-Christmas Presents

Love By Chance Mpreg

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Christmas Presents

AePete

Ae: Alright princess, these are the encyclopedias you asked for.

Abby: *smiles beautifully* Thank you daddy, mommy.

Pete: Sweetheart, are you sure you don't want other presents, like another dollhouse? Dresses? 

Abby: No thank you mommy, I love these encyclopedias. I'll go read them now.

Abby walks off. Pete looks at Ae.

Ae: Our baby girl is too perfect.

Pete: I know but I am buying her the dollhouse set for her as well.

Ae: Whatever you want babe.

TinCan

Tangmo: Mom!! Mom!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! You got me the limited edition soccer ball! In PINK! I LOVE IT!

Tangmo hugs shakes and hugs Can.

Can: Calm down but nope. I didn't get you this. He did.

Tangmo stares as Can points to the other sulky person in the room carrying his toddler sibling. Tangmo grins and runs towards him and hugs his dad's leg and shakes him.

Tangmo: Thank you daddy!!!! LOVE THE PINK BALL!!!!

Tin: Stop shaking me, I'm holding Peach!

Silently Tin smiled.

KengTechno

Techno: So kids, for this year's Christmas presents, your dad and I have thought about it, we have decided to give you things which we have made ourselves.

Piano: Oh my, that's lovely.

Key: Thank you mother.

Techno: Good, now, you guys just wait here while I go get them ok?

Techno walks away. Keng waits until he is out of the room.

Keng: Ok children, I need you two to be a little more enthusiastic. Your mother put in a lot of effort to make your presents.

Both the kids look at their father.

Keng: And after you two are done enthusing AND gratefully respect the presents from your mother, go to my study room and each of you will find your envelopes. One, is a private appointment to collect your personalized Birkin bag for Piano and another, is the key to unlock your new furnished music studio at our other house, for Key.

Both of kids smile widely.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Author's Note: A belated Christmas Snippet.