Love Preggo 66-Teacher's Note Series: Show & Tell

Love By Chance Mpreg Snippet

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Teacher's Note Series: Show & Tell

Abby

Dear Mommy & Daddy Abby,

It's show and tell today for Abby. She brought in her favorite toy which was a lovely doll. She explained very well how she got the doll from her loving mommy and daddy and also shared with the class how she enjoys hosting tea parties with Ms Dolly and her other friends. She credits Ms Dolly as being her trusted studying companion as she explained how she repeats what she learns to Ms Dolly to help her learn her lessons. I thought this was a very good idea for other children to try while doing their studies at home. Over all, would like to inform both of you that Abby did a wonderful job in class today and to please reward and praise her accordingly. Thank you and sincerely yours. 

Tangmo

Dear Mommy & Daddy Tangmo,

Today was Tangmo's turn to do a show and tell. He was to bring his own favorite toy. He brought in his favorite pink football which earned the oohs and ahhs from his classmates who really rarely seen footballs coming in pink. During the show and tell, he explained that he loves playing football and would like to try out for the school team which is something I would encourage him to do as he does display athletic traits and as he could be overtly active at times, doing sports would perhaps help build his discipline. Which, from a teacher's point of view, he desperately needs. 

Both of you would be wondering why I sent this note, it is to applaud Tangmo for a good presentation done today AND also to inform both of you that fortunately, he did not choose to perform his elephant song dance but unfortunately he decided to demonstrate his kicking skill where he kicked his pink football out of the classroom, ended up breaking a window and the force of the ball hit our principle's wig off. Hence, attached is the billing invoice for the broken window and a bill to fix the principle's wig. We accept all forms of payment. Please go easy on Tangmo, like maybe keep his football out of the school until he is accepted to the football team. Thank you and sincerely yours. 

Peach

Dear Mommy & Daddy Peach, 

Little Peach's toy selection for his show and tell session today was his pink piggy bank. While I respect his choice as long it is something he plays with it, Peach did a good job explaining that his piggy bank whom he has named Mr.Chompoo (Pink) is his best friend who is always there for him. The only concerning bit was when he said, "Mr Chompoo is his best friend who is always there for him ESPECIALLY when his older brother is being mean to him". 

While I am sure there would be sibling rivalries in every family, I do hope that Peach's meaning of Tangmo being mean is in a playful context. In this matter, I do seek both mommy and daddy's corporation to pay a little bit more attention to Peach and Tangmo's relationship development. Other that this, Peach did a wonderful job explaining how he wishes to grow up and take over his daddy's company and be the president. He wishes to be so rich that he can buy footballs, especially pink ones and destroy one every single day for the rest of his life. It is a weird and somewhat wasteful wish but I respect his point of view and his clarity in what he wants. However, I was wondering if he has any deep resentment towards pink footballs? Thank you and sincerely yours. 

Piano

Dear Mommy & Daddy Piano,

I do believe the both of you received the notification that Piano is scheduled to present her show and tell of her favorite toy. It was supposed to be a toy that she plays with. However she explained to me that as she was too mature to play with little kiddy toys, she brought in the type of toys she plays with, her latest collection of her Birkin bags. She did not bring that many pieces, only five but from my little knowledge of these bags, each are worth at least seven baht  figures each. I was actually impressed with her extensive knowledge of the bags and am well informed on the long waitlist and how she is a preferred member for the next lineup for children. 

There will be another show and tell coming up soon about dream job where she is expected to dress up as the occupation the she wants to become, would like to seek both your corporation in ensuring that she does not bring to the school any props or costumes that is worth more than 1000 baht due to safety reasons. We were very fortunately that the day went smoothly and safely. Piano did make history of the school by featuring five limited edition Birkin bags in the school, where the   combined worth of all these bags are enough to cover all teachers' salary for the next 10 years. Thank you and sincerely yours. 

Key

Dear Mommy & Daddy Key,

It is a pleasure to have Key do his show and tell about his favorite toy, his keyboard. He did very well explaining in detail why he loves playing with his keyboard and his passion for music and what kind of music he would like to make in the future. He even performed a few songs to the entire class. Everyone was very happy and was supportive to Key's performance. A small incident happened however. Mr Nat, your household's caretaker came in to retrieve the keyboard for Key. Key apparently tried but failed to communicate some matter to him and came back to the classroom teary and he became very quiet throughout the entire class. I was a little concerned as he was unwilling to share hence I wrote this note to inform the both of you to perhaps find out if there are any concerning matter with Key and if it is related to Mr Nat. Key is a good student, usually cheerful and the mood maker of the class. I hope that Key stays that way. Please do let me know if there is anything I can help in this matter. Thank you and sincerely yours. 

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜