Love 10-Just A Morning (TinCan)

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Just A Morning

TinCan

Can felt the sun on his face. He yawned and tried moving his naked body . His lower half felt sticky and ached slightly but recently Can realized he doesn't mind this kind of aches. He slept better and he is in constant happy mood. Not to mention horny.

Can turned around to see Tin's sleeping face and smiled. He can't believe he has such a handsome boyfriend who dotes on him. Tin is not someone who expresses his feelings freely but through actions Can knew he is well loved.

Can rarely woke up earlier than Tin after spending their nights together so Can is really happy he could finally admire his boyfriend's sleeping face.

Can gently and lightly touched Tin's smooth face. Compared to his which still have light acne scars, Can loved touching Tin's face whenever he can since Tin doesn't really like being touched on the face.

Can's fingers trailed down Tin's neck and then broad shoulders and then suddenly giggled. He saw his nails across Tin's chest and around the shoulder area. Can looked closely and saw what looked like bite marks and giggled again.

Can remembered the bite mark. It was when...Can giggled again. Then his hand trailed down the muscled abdomens and then thighs. Everything is smooth and fair.

"Tin...," Can whispered but Tin remained asleep. Can bit his lips and decided to let his hand stray a bit. Down, down, down and there. Can giggled again.

"Where do you think your hand is touching?" Tin suddenly said and opened his eyes, staring straight into Can's eyes.

Can tried to retrieve his hand but Tin stopped him.

"Tin...let go of my hand," Can said, curling into a ball.

"Why? Aren't you the one molesting me just a while ago?" Tin's grip on Can's hand tighten.

"No...Can... just want to...," Can tried to resist but Tin edged nearer, his nose brushing his.

"Want to do what?" Tin whispered, suddenly licking his nose.

"Can...want Tin to love Can na...," Can said and then closed his eyes, his cheeks pink.

Tin smirked.

"Ok, then you don't get to complain if you can't walk tomorrow, get?" Tin asked and kissed Can's forehead.

Can opened one eye, looked at his boyfriend and nodded.

Tin loved it when Can is just being himself, innocent and direct.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️