Love Preggo 48-Advice

Love By Chance Snippet

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Advice

AePete

Abby: Mommy, daddy, how do you let someone know you care for them a lot?

Pete: Well, there are many ways but the best is just to tell them and show them how you feel.

Ae: Yes baby, like how I show how much I love mommy here by saying I love him everyday and show it by all the kisses. Good mornings, going to work and coming home kisses  and goodnight kisses. 

Abby: Daddy, that's how you show me you care for me too! Wake up kisses, going to school and after work kisses and good night kisses. 

Ae: That's right baby. Because I love you. 

Abby: I love you too daddy. Thank you for telling me. That means I can tell Kwan I love and care for her too. 

Ae: Of course...wait. What? 

Ae staggers backward a little and grabs his chest. 

Abby: Because she is my best friend! 

Pete: Of course you could sweetheart, now run along. 

Abby skips to her room. Pete calms Ae who is rubbing his chest. 

Pete: Ae, are you ok?

Ae: For a moment, I thought I will have a heart attack. I'm not ready for my baby to date anyone. 

Pete: Ah Ae khrub, you think too much. She is only 12 years old. 

Ae: Don't you know kids today grow up too fast? 

Pete: Let me kiss you on the cheek to calm you down. 

Ae: Lips. 

Pete: Ok khrub. 

TinCan

Tangmo: Like you see? That's how horrible that Gear is. All he does is just ignore the cute Heart. I mean, who ignores Heart right Gucci? 

Gucci gives him a look and sniffs his nose. 

Tangmo: Totally right! I mean, seriously, who can resist not being nice and want to pamper someone as cute as Heart? Like only a heartless person can do that! 

Gucci licks his lips. 

Tangmo: What, are you telling me that I should tell Heart I like him? 

Gucci wags his tail, tongue out. 

Tangmo: Oh my god, but wouldn't it be too forward? I mean, I don't want to scare Heart away. I want Heart to always be happy and smiley. 

Gucci continues wagging his tail, is paw on Tangmo's hand. 

Tangmo: Awww Gucci, you are the nicest uncle dog ever! Auntie Lemon said she doesn't think I will win Heart since Heart is totally into Gear but that's because she thinks as a BL author! I cannot leave my fate to a BL author's prediction right?

Gucci turns his head and and licks his lips again and gives a whine. 

Tangmo: Thank you na Gucci! For being the bestest ever advisor to me. You know what, you are right. I should totally tell Heart how I feel and start chasing after Heart for real. I wouldn't lose to that heartless Gear without a fight. 

Gucci flicks his tongue. 

Peach: P'Tangmo, are you talking to Gucci?

Tangmo: Yes. He is giving me love advice. 

Peach: Huh? Gucci can't talk. 

Tangmo: You wouldn't understand. It's a Gucci Tangmo thing. Gucci gives amazing ideas. 

Peach: Right. So did you feed him already, like mom ask you to?

Tangmo: I forgot. I'll go get the food. 

Tangmo ruffles Gucci's thick coat and runs to the kitchen. Peach squats down and ruffles Gucci too. 

Gucci gives a friendly bark. 

Peach: My turn Gucci. Can you please point out which lottery number will win next? The last one won a small prize and if I win the next one, I'll buy you yummy stuff. Only hotdogs today since I spent the winnings on new tickets. 

Gucci barks friendly and gives Peach his paw. 

-Observing from afar-

Lemon: P'Can, your kids are talking to Gucci too. 

Can: I know. Just like the old days when we used to do the same. 

Lemon: Yeah true, Gucci inspired some of my best selling BL novels. 

Can: And he was there when I needed to talk about Tin. 

Tin: This fruit family is very weird. 

KengNo

Piano: Oh my god, NO! 

Techno: What happened Piano?

Piano: Mother! I'm ruined! 

Techno: Ruined how? 

Piano: Just ruined! Urgh! What do I do!? 

Key: It's the Friday charity gala for dad's company. 

Techno: How did you ruin it Piano? Calm down.

Piano: My gala dress! I just found out that Melody girl is wearing the same gala dress. I MUST not and WILL not clash in my dressing. 

Techno: Baby, it's only a dress for a short event which you probably will not wear after Friday night. Besides, you look gorgeous in the dress, don't need to change it after you went through the trouble to buy them. 

Piano: Mother, it's not the matter of gorgeous, it's the matter of principle. I need, to get another dress. Key, call in our fashion team, we got work to do. 

Key: Ok. 

Piano: And also our lawyer.

Techno: Lawyer? Why do we need to get our lawyers involved. 

Key: Sis is gonna sue the butts of the seller of the dress since the seller claimed this is the only dress available in Thailand but someone Khun Melody also got the same dress. 

Piano: Exactly that. I'll leave it to you Key. 

Key: Ok. 

Piano walks away angrily. 

Techno: But your sis and the girl will wear the same dress but in different colors. How is that clashing? 

Key: Sis can't take competition. Don't worry mom, I'll just tell the lawyer to hike up the consultation price so she can't do any serious damage. Her credit card limit is almost up for the month. 

Techno: Awww Key, you are too sensible and you sis....

Key: It's ok, we love her all the same. 

Techno: Yes. Excuse me while I go talk to your father about Piano's finances and yours. 

Key: Ou mom, I get punished too? 

Techno: No, I'll have him increase yours and decrease hers on condition she doesn't know about it. 

Key nods, zips her mouth with fingers and chucks the key away. 

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡