Love Preggo 45-Reaction To What Would Baby Do (Mommies & Daddies)

Love By Chance Snippet

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Reaction To What Would Baby Do (Mommies & Daddies)

AePete

Pete: Aww, our Abby. 

Ae: I knew it. We taught her so well and she is growing up to be a sensible young lady. She knows what to do to protect herself. 

Pete: Then again Ae khrub, we should always remind her from time to time again about safety.

Ae: You are right, then we should remind her not to include Uncle Pond, Uncle Can and Uncle Technique in the list then, because any three of them, means mischief. 

Pete: Ae....

TinCan

Can: AHAHAHA! Oh my god! Both their answers are so funny! 

Tin: Can, this is not a funny matter actually. 

Can: Why not?! Tangmo is really smart, he said he'll take the candy and run and look, Peach is great too, he said he can't be bribed by sweeties, pretty smart I would say. 

Tin: Exactly that's why it isn't funny. Regardless Tangmo could run or not, he shouldn't be accepting anything from a stranger. He should be taught how to be more alert. 

Can: Huh? Alert? Why?

Tin: So he recognize dangerous situations and react accordingly, not carelessly. 

Can: Ok, then we should send Tangmo to the track team then.

Tin: Huh? 

Can: So he start practice running away from dangerous situation. 

Tin: Not exactly what I was thinking but that could be a start. 

Can: But Peach did pretty well! I'm so proud of him. 

Tin: True. Peach is always the more sensible one among you. 

Can: Ahahaha! Peach is so cute! Totally like me. 

Tin: ....Never mind. Let's go out for dinner. 

Can: Ok! I'll get the kids. Let's have BBQ pork!

KengNo

Techno: Umm, Keng, what's golden flake truffles? 

Keng: Oh, it's this really delicious, out of the world chocolates only found in Switzerland. I tried that once when I was young with my father. Father bought some for the twins the last time we visited. I guess Piano must have developed a liking for it. It's made of gold flakes you see. 

Techno: Wow, so it must be really expensive then? 

Keng: Yes, 100 gram is like 9000 baht.

Techno: 9000 BAHT!?

Keng: Umm...sorry honey, I remembered it wrongly, only 900 baht. 

Techno: Oh, ok, expensive but 9000 baht for a 100 grams of chocolate, is too ridiculous. 

Keng: Of course and the gold flakes, are, totally just edible flakes, dyed in gold. 

Techno: Thank god. I started to think we spoil Piano a little too much. She didn't want to try my 10 baht chocolate the other day, it was like childhood snack of mine. 

Keng: Awww, perhaps she didn't want any chocolates then. We'll eat them together tonight after dinner ok?

Techno: Ok. Wait...aren't we supposed to be reacting to how the kids react to strangers offering them things? 

Keng: Oh that's right. I say I am very proud of how sensible Key is. That reminds me, I have to get two more bodyguards since Piano fired the last one and Key scared off another. 

Techno: How did two 8 year olds did that? 

Keng: I will have to get to the bottom of that honey. We have two very smart children. 

Techno: Ok, I hope it's nothing to do with the credit cards you gave them but then again, their spending limit is only like 1000 baht per month so not too bad for two 8 years old. 

Keng: Right....of course. Umm...honey, I think I need to talk to Nat a bit....about the bodyguards. 

Techno: Ok, I think he will appreciate being able to relax for a few minutes without Key sticking to him all day.

Keng: Of course, see you later honey *kisses cheek and let* 

Techno: Wait, what was this whole session about again? Money or stranger safety? Hmm...

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡