Love Preggo 65-Dealing With Mean

Love By Chance Mpreg Snippet

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Dealing With Mean

Question: How do you deal with mean people?

Abby: Oh no...Mommy always tell me to be nice so I will try to understand if I did something to offend them and apologize if I do but daddy also said there are also people who are mean for no reason so if I do meet these kind of people, it's best to be just avoid them politely. Hmm...I wonder why people can be mean. I am lucky to have nice friends around me.

Tangmo: Kick them in the butt. Look, if they are mean to me, I am not gonna sit there and be nice to them. Unless they apologize and promise not to be mean. Wait, I will also kick mean people's butts if they are mean to my friends and family. You have no idea how much I wanna kick that Gear in the butt when he is mean to Heart but I can't because it will make Heart sad and I don't like seeing Heart sad. Plus kicking Gear makes me the mean person, I am not dumb dumb.

Peach: Pay other people to settle the mean person but only after I weigh my pros and cons if this mean person is worth dealing with. After all, any money I spend should have the benefits out weighs the cons so if my investment doesn't bring in benefits, I'll just ignore that mean person. Oh, benefits means my personal satisfaction too. Just don't mess with me, my friends or my family, yes, it includes my clown older brother. Only I can be mean to him and make him my servant.

Piano: Well, usually I am the mean one. I acknowledge being mean? Of course, why not. Just because I behave like a princess doesn't mean I am dumb. I know I can be mean and pushover at times but I also believe that people should work according to my standards if they work for me or with me. When I do meet mean people, well, they will go through their worse nightmare once I get Key to step in. I think people in the industry I am at knows well not to mess with me unnecessarily. I can be pretty nice too if they are reasonable and explain their issues nicely to me.

Key: Deal with mean person? I hardly meet mean person since I am good with mixing with people. Well when I do meet with mean people, it's usually my technique to be as nice to them while they continue being the ass they are and if this is in the public setting, it's so easy to get other people to see how mean the asshole is and then slowly destroy their reputation via spreading truths of them being nasty. I believe in spreading truths but truths which are detrimental to that asshole's reputation. That, or just praising the asshole every way I can to give him indirect pressure. I enjoy seeing someone nasty crack under pressure or his reputation goes down the drain. Doesn't this make me mean? No. I believe in karma and I don't use these techniques on nice people. Only the nasties who mess with my loved ones. The only person I can't deal with is Nat. I can't understand him. He wouldn't let me.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜