Love 17-Scheme (KengTechno)

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Scheme

KengNo
Cc: Technique

Technique: Keng?

Keng: What?

Technique: What is it about my older brother that makes you go crazy over him?

Keng: Because he is Techno.

Technique: But you are like one of the hottest dudes at school. You can have your pick of girls or boys but then you fall for this *shows Keng a picture of Techno sprawled asleep on the sofa, mouth wide open with drool coming out*

Keng: Hey! That's a new photo, name your price and give it.

Technique: Tell me why you are infatuated with my brother and I give to you for free.

Keng: ....

Technique: Going once, if you don't say, I'll just delete this picture... *Technique places his finger on the delete button. Keng pouts*

Keng: Ok, fine. I fell in love with him because he was nice to me.

Technique: And I'm not nice to you? I'm your freaking best friend.

Keng: You were asshole nice. P'No is....gentle nice. He always spoke nicely  to me and always taught me my school work and...when he smiled...I just....

Technique: You definitely haven't seen the disgusting side of him. Trust me, I'm his brother. And school work my ass, my brother's scores are lower than mine.

Keng: Doesn't matter, I love him all the same and I will make him mine. Now give that photo.

Technique: Fine! Since you are being honest, I'll give this to you for free but the next one needs payment of some sort *Technique flicks the next photo, Techno is in his shorts, topless, sprawled asleep on the living room sofa. Keng swallowed*

Keng: Name your price.

Technique: *smirks* Damn, you are one easy customer.

Keng: I'll get you after I win P'No's heart.

Technique: Good luck with that

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️