Love Preggo 17-Uncle Pond & Babies

Love By Chance Mpreg Snippet

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Uncle Pond & Babies 

Pond: Awww, let me carry little Abby! She is so cute! 

Ae: You be careful with her now and carry her properly. Hey! You're gonna drop her. 

Pond: Ou, I'm not that bad, aww look, she is happy to see me, oh no, oh no no no no....

Abby looks at Pond and her face starts contorting and eventually starts wailing and struggles to get back to her daddy. Ae walks away trying to pacify Abby. 

Pond: Fine, Abby doesn't like me, I'll go play with Tangmo, come here! 

Pond edges to Can carrying Tangmo. 

Can: Oh, Ai'Pond, help me carry Tangmo na, I need to use the bathroom! Urghh! 

Can passes Tangmo to Pond and wobbles off to the bathroom. 

Pond: Oh hey little guy, how are ya? Why are you eating your fist? Come on, take it out. 

Pond tries to get Tangmo's fist from his mouth. Tangmo retaliates by slapping a hand full of saliva on Pond's face. 

Pond: Ouch  Tangmo! Don't slap your Uncle Pond, stop! 

Pond's face, covered with saliva, try to wipe his face. Tangmo finds it funny and starts giggling, all the while continue slapping Pond's face and blowing raspberries. Saliva everywhere. 

Pond: TIN! Take your saliva monster away! 

Tin, standing nearby, frowns and pries his son off Tangmo. Tangmo turns his attention to his daddy. 

Pond: Na, Tangmo is cute but damn can he spit. Urghh. Never mind, I'll play with the TWINS! Here I come, you cutie twinsy poos, Piano and Note! 

He walks to Techno sitting down the sofa with the twins on his lap. He bends down to make faces to them.

Pond: Awww, little Piano and Note! Hello! Peek-a-boo! This is your Uncle Pond na, hello! 

Pond makes all sort of funny faces but the babies remain unimpressed and expressionless. 

Pond: Umm...P'No, your babies....aren't responding....

Techno: Well umm...it's kinda complicated to explain, you see-

Keng appears out of nowhere.

Keng: My kids don't respond to common entertainment. 

Pond: Huh, what? 

Keng switches on the TV and opera music starts playing. The babies start gigling and flapping about. 

Pond walks away, sad, realizing he does not have a connection with his friend's babies. 

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜