Love 11-Diet

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Diet

AePete

"Ae krub?" Pete said. Ae smiled back after putting a pile of food on Pete's plate.

"Yes Pete?" Ae continued piling some more.

"This is too much food krub and I am supposed to be on diet krub for cheer practice," Pete said. Ae put down his his chopsticks.

"Hey, today's your cheat day so you are allowed to eat," Ae said as he started piling the shrimps for Pete.

"But...if I put on weight, I wouldn't be able to put on the costume for the competition and....," Pete said.

"Then good, you don't have to join the competition and then I don't have to be jealous of the guys and girls looking at my boyfriend," Ae said with a slight pout. Pete felt his heart warming.

"Anyway, eat up. I'll run two rounds around the field with you after we are done, ok?" Ae asked. Yup Pete knows Ae loves him and takes too good care of him.

"Ok krub, thank you krub Ae," Pete thanked his boyfriend and returned to his shrimp.

TinCan

"Give me," Can demanded.
"No,"
"But Can is hungry! I want to eat!" Can whined.
"No, you said you wanted to control your weight so you don't get kicked out of the soccer team,"
"It's all your fault!"Can said throwing a tantrum and curling himself into a ball on the sofa.

"How is you having to go on diet my fault?" Tin asked putting the potato chips on the table.

"Because every time I go to your place, you have too much snacks, I can't stop eating them because they are there," Can whined, throwing his arms around like a baby.

"Can, you took them and ate them without me knowing, most the time," Tin reminded.

Can looked at his boyfriend and started crying pretend tears, wailing. Tin felt his headache coming.

"Fine, you can have one more piece of cookie and that's it," Can stopped crying and then hugged his boyfriend.

The next day...

"TIN!I hate you! I am fat!!! It's all your fault for feeding me," Tin rolled his eyes the moment his boyfriend saw him and complained.

KengGun
Cc:Technique

"What are these? Protein shakes?" Keng asked and hand the packets back to Technique.

"Yup. They are for you. It's yummy," Technique said.

"Eww no, I don't need protein shakes, these are disgusting. Take it back. I don't want it," Keng said. Technique sighed pretentiously.

"Really? Awww, I guess I have to tell P'No that Nong Keng doesn't want any and he is just worried about Nong Keng being too skinny that's why he gave you some of his nutrition collection protein shake," Technique sighed.

"Wait, it's from P'No? He wants me to eat it?" Keng asked, his face beamed.

"Well, he is worried for you, but since you don't want it, I guess I have to break the news to him. P'No may be really sad," Technique turned away but Keng stopped him.

"No, give it," Keng said.

"You want it now? But you said you didn't want it?" Technique teased.

"No, I want it now. Give," Keng demanded. Technique smirked.

"Well you see, I have a date this coming weekend and-,"

"My car will be ready for you. I'll throw in gas too, now give," Keng said.

"It's good doing business with you," Technique smiled.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️