Love 49-Goodnight Series-Tin

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Goodnight Series-Tin

"Tin!" Can ran into the study room. Tin looked up from his laptop. 

"What do want Cantaloupe?" he asked. Can showed him 2 zombies movie DVDs. 

"No. Watch it yourself," Tin said immediately. In an instant Can started begging. 

"Tin, na na na...watch with Can na...I'm scared to watch this alone...na...please?" Can begged.

Tin looked again, "Can, why do you need to watch these movies if you are scared?" Can came around Tin and hugged him from behind, pestering and begging as cutely as he can.

"Because I like zombie movies but it's usually gory and scary but...if Tin watch with me...then...Can wouldn't be scared...because...Tin is so strong...Tin can protect Can na...,"Can whispered to Tin's ears and started showering kisses on Tin's cheek.

Tin sighed. How does one say no to a cute boyfriend like Can?

"Fine, but only one movie. You have classes and practice tomorrow and I don't want you getting cranky because you don't have enough sleep, deal?" Can squealed and hugged Tin.

"Yay! Let's go watch in our room!" Can dragged Tin.

Suddenly Tin remembered, the last time he watched a zombie movie with a scaredy-cat Can, other more 'interesting' activity happened. Now Tin is more motivated to watch a zombie movie.

After 2 hours in...

Can stretched himself after nestling on his boyfriend's chest for the entire movie. He switched off the screen and yawned.

"That was a really scary movie na, Tin?" Can looked back to see Tin, dozed off.

No wonder he was so quiet the entire movie and didn't say anything when Can hit Tin during the climax scenes.

Can smiled. He doesn't get many chances to see his boyfriend's sleeping face. Going nearer, Can studied Tin's facial features. 

Clean skin, long eye lashes, small mouth, soft hair bangs.

"Can's really lucky na...my boyfriend is so handsome," Can said to himself. He then kissed Tin on the lips.

"Goodnight Tin. Thank you for watching the movie with me," Can said and yawned. Can glanced the clock, not to bad, a little past midnight.

Time to pee and then go to bed. Can was about to climb out of the bed when he suddenly remembered the gory scene from the movie.

"No! Can's still scared! What do I do? I need to pee!!" Can said and the next brilliant idea was to shake Tin wide awake to accompany him to the bathroom.

Long story short, a sleepy Tin meant a cranky Tin also meant a horny Tin.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️