Love Preggo 54-Trick Treat Or Treat Treat

Love By Chance Mpreg Snippet

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Trick Treat Or Treat Treat

AePete

Pete: Ae, I got us fresh vegetables for us. Did I forget anything else?

Ae: Yes, one more on our list, treats for KengNo's Halloween party. They did mention parents get their own booth to give out candies.

Pete: Oh that's right, shall we get some candies? I think there're lots of cute ones kids will love. I heard our doctor, Doctor Kit will be attending too and he's bringing his girls. Can't wait for Abby to meet them.

Ae: Ok, sure let's get some though I really don't agree feeding kids sugar, it's not healthy.

Pete: What about this candy corn? Classic treats.

Ae: Only sugar and starch, let's get something healthier.

Pete: Umm...what about those mini milk candies? They are animal shapes, shrimp shape too, put costumes.

Ae: These chocolates are full of sugar even it says low fat, man, you can't believe these labels, let's not.

Pete: How about mini instant noodles snacks? Tangmo and the rest love these, I even saw little Piano eats them and you know she doesn't just eat snacks.

Ae: Saturated fat, nope. Ah, you know what, how about this? Fruit granola bar? Healthy and yummy.

Pete: And sugar free. Ummm....

Ae: Right...you know what, it's only one Halloween night so...let's get the milk chocolates and instant noodle snacks ok?

Pete: Ok khrub *smiles*

TinCan

Tin: Can, what are you doing?

Can: Shopping snacks for the kids?

Tin: Right but a lot these aren't for the kids no?

Can: What do you mean? All of these are for the kids.

Tin: But the entire cart is filled with weird stuff that looks more like the stuff you eat.

Can: Hey Tin, that's mean. What do you mean looks like weird stuff I eat?

Tin: Umm, watermelon and peach flavored shrimp sticks? Sounds horrible. Alcohol infused chocolates even though it says safe for kids consumption but still AND, vegetable candy and soda. Wasabi flavored chocolates?

Can: Tin, what do you understand by trick or treats?

Tin: Umm...giving kids candies?

Can: That's the treat part. I am more of the trick part. Hello, it's one day I get to a little mean and make kids nasty treats, come on, let me have fun. OH TIN, LOOK! My favorite cantaloupe flavored chocolates!

Tin: For the kids?

Can: FOR ME, duh! I'll buy two and eat it later. Let's go, need more decoration stuff.

Tin: What for?

Can: To scare the kids, come on.

Tin sighs and follows Can.

KengNo

Techno: Keng, hey, I was thinking for the Halloween party, we could-

Keng: Oh don't worry darling, I already have the best indoor entertainment and event organizing company in the country to do the decorations.

Techno: Right and the event itself-

Keng: Will be handled by a pro team, complete with experienced performers and special effects team to make the whole mood not too scary for the children.

Techno: I see, so for the candy I was-

Keng: Thinking of hiring the best chocolatier from Swiss to create special candy treats and I have contacts for awesome premium chocolates for the adults as well, with special aphrodisiac effect if we want so everyone feel...loving.

Techno: Right...I gotta go...

Keng: Oh, P'No, did I do anything wrong? What's wrong? Please tell me? Did I do anything wrong?

Techno: Well....no...you did a great job and I feel bad letting you do all the work so...I was wondering if you would like to make some chocolate treats with me....

Keng freezes.

Techno: Keng? Well...I'm sorry...I guess you already have those sorted, shouldn't waste your time with making it....yeah...

Keng: P'No...

Techno: Yes?

Keng: You are asking me to make chocolates for the kids in the kitchen, with you?

Techno: That's the idea?

Keng: Only the two of us? No kids and no servants?

Techno: Nat has the kids for the costumes pick up and we don't need to call the servants if we don't need them to be around so...

Keng: Ok. I'll make the chocolates with you. Let's make chocolates, I want to make chocolates with you!

Techno: But didn't you already-

Keng: No, it's just an idea, not confirmed. We don't need to get the chocolatier if we don't need them right?

Techno: Right...ok, then, join me in the kitchen then.

Keng: Yay!

Keng jumps in joy and tags along Techno to the kitchen.

To: Nat
From: Keng
Subject: Cancellation ASAP
Message: Cancel chocolatier from Swiss, making chocolates with my wife. Pay cancellation fee if you need to, they must not show up on party day, thanks.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜