Love Preggo 47-The Annoying Thing (Parents & Kids Version)

Love By Chance Snippet

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

The Annoying Thing 

Q: What annoys you most at the moment? 

AePete

Abby: Umm...I don't think I have anything to be annoyed about....maybe which dress to wear to Kwan's birthday party today. Maybe I'll ask mommy. 

Ae: I'm annoyed that my little girl is paying more attention to her bestie friend than her dad. Excuse me, I don't have a daughter-father complex.....I'm just...protective of my baby and doesn't want her to get hurt. 

Pete: I'm not annoyed....Ok, I am annoyed. I'm annoyed that Ae overthinks too much about Abby and Abby can't find the perfect dress to go to the party. I'll need to take Abby for shopping. 

TinCan

Tangmo: Urgh! I'm so annoyed! Heart wouldn't stop talking about Gear! Gear is weird but his mom really nice cookies. I hate math! I want to play games but dad grounded me for not doing my homework and took away my games and mom is laughing at me being punished! Peach is nasty and wouldn't borrow me for games! Urgh! I hate my life! 

Peach: I'm annoyed with P'Tangmo who wouldn't stop complaining about him being annoyed at everything. I can't concentrate in my money counting! 

Can: Hahahahah, me? Annoyed? I'm annoyed at everything but I can still be happy! What am I annoyed about? So many things! First of all, my mom is still nagging at me to teach my kids manners. Then Lemon bugs me about being mean to Tin. It was TIN being mean to me, hello! Then Tangmo come to bug me for money or to get his games back. Then Peach ignores me, choosing to count money over playing with me and Tin cuts my pocket money because he thinks I eat too much sweets. I'm annoyed but see? I'm still happy. AHAHAHAH! 

Tin: I think it's easier for me to tell you when I feel less annoyed. When everyone sleeps at night and there's peace....Wait let me rephrase that. After Can and I performed our umm...exercise and after he falls asleep. Then there's true peace and I can read my papers. 

KengNo

Piano: Have you any idea what happened today? Oh my god. First off, the cafe I always buy my spiced pumpkin truffle gold flake latte was out of gold flake, annoying. That totally spoiled my mood so when I get to the modelling shoot, I ran my temper with my assistant and made her cry which totally make everyone seeing me as a bitch and then that makes me feel bad about myself, annoying. And later the incompetent make-up artist totally mismatched my foundation and spoiled my eyeliners so I had to had him removed, that's annoying and then during the photoshoot, the lighting doesn't hit me right so the photos came out horrible, annoying and that makes me have to reschedule with the magazine because absolutely cannot allow my pictures out if I'm not in the best condition and the next time I'm available is like 3 months later, annoying and Key had to send the driver late, annoying and that made me shop and now I have to be careful where I hide my purchase so mother doesn't find out I splurged, I mean, pampered myself again, urgh! Annoying! 

Key: Is P'Piano is being petty about everything annoying? Yes but I'm her brother so I'm used to her being her. No, I'm more annoyed at Nat not paying attention to me. He wouldn't come to the party with me. I have to make dad to make him come with me. 

Techno: The amount of wastage that goes around the house. I found Piano's secret chamber where she hid her shopping. I think I'll discuss with Keng to ummm...to make donations to charities. I don't get why a 16 year old like her needs a mountain of shoes. 

Keng: Annoying? You mean is there anything P'No do will be annoying to me? No. No matter what P'No do, he is always right and there is nothing he do which will annoy me. He is too cute. My Techno~~I love Techno! Oh about the kids, well, yeah, my daughter and son can be royal pain sometimes but if those are problems can be solved with either money or connections then well, so be it. Now back to my P'No...do you know, he is so cute~~

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡