Love Preggo 33-Origins (Team Mommies)

Love By Chance Mpreg

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Origins

PeteAbby 

Abby: Mommy, where did I come from?

Pete: Honey...umm...from my tummy?

Abby: Kwannie said her their mommy and daddy love each other, they play a game and they get a baby. Is that true?

Pete: Somewhat true...

Abby: So, is that how you and daddy got me? You played the game with daddy?

Pete: Yes...

Abby: Can you teach me how to play the game? What are the rules?

Pete: Umm...honey, maybe when you are...older. 

Abby: How old? 

Pete: Umm...as old as your daddy says. 

Abby: I'll go ask daddy. 

Pete: Maybe after he eats, he might choke. 

Abby: Ok. 

CanTangmo

Tangmo: MOM! Where did I come from?

Can: Huh? What do you mean? You came out from your room?

Tangmo: No, I mean, where did I come from? Like did a pirate brought me? Heart said he was brought to his mom and dad by pirates. 

Can: Wow, that's awesome. 

Tangmo: So, where did I come from? 

Can: Umm....once upon a time, Tin and Can were walking by a park and they saw a watermelon. 

Tangmo: A watermelon?

Can: Yes. It was wriggling so Tin and Can decided to eat the watermelon and they brought the watermelon home. When we cut it open, we found you in it. That's why we named you Tangmo, for watermelon. 

Tangmo: Wow, so cool. 

Can: I know, lucky thing we didn't eat you. 

Tangmo: Totally have to tell Heart now. Bye! 

Can: Wow, he believed that?

CanPeach 

Can: So one day, Tin and Can were walking by a park and found a giant peach. It was wriggling so Tin and Can decided to eat the peach and they brought the peach home. When we cut it open, we found you in it. That's why we named you Peach. 

Peach: ...

Can: Wasn't that a cute story?

Peach: Mommy...babies can't fit into peaches. 

Can: ....

Peach: ....

Can: Ok, ok, babies can't fit into peaches. So ok, you see, your dad likes to get me those toys out of claw machines? He happens to claw a box and when we open it, we found you in it. 

Peach: I see...so really, you don't need condoms to get a baby? 

Can: No, you can't use condoms if you want babies. 

Peach: Aha! See! Never mind mommy, thank you for the information *runs away*.

Can: Geez, number 2 is too smart for his own good. 

TechnoPianoKey

Techno: So twins, you guys wanna know how you two came about? 

Piano: Mother, you mean, how, WE came about?

Techno: Yes. You see, once upon a time, there is this two music notes, together they create beautiful music but one day, the musician who wrote them decided to erase them by burning the music score they live in once and for all. So they swore to come back to live as humans the next life. How cool is that? 

Key: Very. 

Piano: Interesting story mother. 

Techno: Ou, you two don't believe it? That's why you have musical names you  know....ok...awkward...

Key: It's quite ok mom. Why don't you make us some snacks? 

Techno: Ok, sure, be right back. 

Piano looks at Key. 

Piano: What was that? 

Key: Most probably a supposed story about our origins. 

Piano: Mother's talent is definitely not story telling. 

Key: I know. Saves the trouble if he just says he had sex with dad and got us but eww, too much information. 

Piano: But this is kinda fun. Let's get tell father to tell us his version of our origins. Might be fun. 

Key: Ok, let me text Abby and Tangmo to get them to do the same. We should exchange stories. 

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡