Love 50-Anticipation (TinCan)

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Anticipation

Tin: Can, I'm bored. Let's go out on a date, food on me.

Can: Nope, no can do.

Tin: *frowns* What do you mean?

Can: I'm busy.

Tin: What can you possibly be busy with besides eating and playing games?

Can: Drama.

Tin: What? What drama are you talking about? You mean the theater?

Can: *gives his Koon Chai the look* Oooi Khun Tin, I meant drama, like the TV series.

Tin: Oh, ok. So what are you busy with drama for? I never knew you like watching drama?

Can: *all serious tone* Well, I do now. P'No recommended me this trailer, it's a love story about a boy who fell in love with his best friend but his best friend isn't sure if he thought of the boy more than a friend or as a best friend. The story ended with them being really ambiguous.

Tin: Right, so the drama ended already.

Can: That's what we all fans thought but then the company decided to release a sub movie about this couple.

Tin: Right and you have to watch it.

Can: Yes TIN! I have to. I am supporting the top, unlike everyone who supports the bottom.

Tin: Why is that?

Can: Because he reminded me of me na and the bottom is sort of like Tin.

Tin: What? Someone as hot as me a bottom?

Can: No TIN, ooi! Like you, the bottom wanted a love relationship but like the top, Can wanted a friendship initially.

Tin: Then everyone got emo?

Can: Yes, now it's time for the silly top to chase bottom back, like how I chased you back.

Tin: Ok, this story doesn't sound as bad.

Can: TIN! Watch it Can na. Please...?

Tin: Can't you like download this and watch it later?

Can: But I want to watch it real time so I can talk to P'No about it, na? Na, na, na!

Tin: *sighs* Fine. We'll stay home to watch this. You want take out?

Can: Pizza with garlic bread and spaghetti and soup and desserts please.

Tin: Ok, fine.

Can: Can love Tin na!

For Tin, he knows he loves Can very much more.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Who knows which sub movie I am talking about? I'm so excited! It's today!

Hint: Tree & Rainbow-Skyy 

Writer's Note: As this was an old entry written in November, I forgot to edit my statement above. The drama I was referring to was Our Skyy-Episode 2, InSun from GMM. Sorry for the confusion.