Love 19-Presents

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Presents

AePete

Pete: Ae krub, this is for you krub *hands him a new expensive watch*

Ae: Pete, how many times I told you not to waste any money buying me expensive stuff? I can't afford to pay you back you know?

Pete: But Ae krub, I really wanted to you have this besides...I didn't buy this.

Ae: Pete, I really shouldn't be taking expensive gifts like these. Take it back.

Pete: Ae krub, this watch is actually mine since I could remember. I want you to have it krub.

Ae: Pete, this watch has memories, so why are you giving me this?

Pete: Because...I want Ae to have a piece of me to remember when I'm not around. I'm sorry I make you upset. If you really don't want it, I'll just...*Pete about to keep the watch when Ae stops him*

Ae: Fine. You know what; I'll temporary keep this watch safe for you. One day, I'll give it back to you when I bought my own expensive watch, ok?

Pete: Ok krub Ae *smiles*

TinCan

Tin: Here, for you *quickly hands over a beautiful choker with real studded diamonds*

Can: Oh, what's this? Is it a necklace?

Tin: Yeah, I passed by our new jewelry brand store and saw it. I thought it'll look good on you so yeah...

Can: OK! Thank you Tin *pecks Tin on the cheek. Tin blushes*

Several days later...

Tin: CAN!

Can: What? Why are you yelling?

Tin: Why is your choker tied around Gucci (the dog)? *both look down to see Gucci wagging its tail, a beautiful real studded diamonds choker wrapped beautifully around its neck*

Can: Oh, I realized I didn't like things around my neck so I thought I'll borrow it to Gucci, isn't Gucci so handsome? Awww....

Tin: *headache* That's it. This is the last time I giving you something expensive. You'll be happier if I gave you food.

Can: I think so, I want BBQ pork now...I'm hungry...

Tin: *takes a deep breath* Ok....pork it is.

Can: YAY! CAN LOVE TIN NA!

KengNo
Cc: Technique

Keng: Ok, note that item. And that too. Damn he put back the black and took the orange. I think black looks better on him. Nique, remember to take black as well.

Technique: Dude, are you going to buy everything my brother touches or sees?

Keng: That's the plan. I have my budget for the month, I'm fine.

Technique: Damn you and your unlimited credit card. You think you can get me a few stuff?

Keng: Tell me the reason why should I buy you anything? I want to marry your brother, not you.

Technique: Because I have the information as to what he really wants the most now. So?

Keng: Fine. One item and we'll talk bonus later. So what he wants now?

Technique: He wants...

Keng: Yes?

Technique: To win the coming football championship the coming week.

Keng: ....that's all?

Technique: Well, that's not something you can help with or buy...can you?

Keng: Shut up. *Takes out his phone and dials someone* Oh, dad? Yeah, I need a favor....yeah, I want to train football so can you maybe like send someone Beckham level to train me? And yes, I need extra budget to buy out a team. Don't worry, I'll maintain my 4.0 scores, thanks dad *clicks*. All settled.

Technique: My brother is so lucky.

Keng: Shut up. Now let's continue taking notes.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️