Love 09-Study Session

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Study Session

AePete

"Pete, teach me how to read this in English?" Ae asked seriously while pushing a book to Pete.

"Ok krub. Please repeat it after me," Pete said and started reading and pausing to let Ae repeat.

"Thank you Pete for teaching me English. I promise I'll help you with your math later," Ae said. Pete nodded shyly.

"Ok, thank you krub," Pete answered as shyly.

KengTechno

"P'No, thank you so much for teaching me my studies today. I'm really grateful and I feel more confident for tomorrow's exam," Keng smiled while he thanked Techno who ruffled his hair.

"Awww you are so cute. Don't worry about it. You can ace the exam, unlike Technique here's too lazy to even study," Techno said. Technique rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, I gotta go for ball practice. See you around Keng. Thanks for keeping this monkey in place," Techno said and left the house. Keng smiled like he's in cloud nine.

"You asshole, half of the shit he explained was bull anyway and since when do you need tutoring for math? You are the math prodigy and champion at school!" Technique scolded his best friend the moment his brother left.

"Since I want to win his heart," Keng said honestly.

"Keep this up and you'll be my sister-in-law instead of my brother-in-law," Technique teased.

"Not that I mind but I still am very determined to make him my wife," Keng said.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Technique asked.

"After I aced my finals and ask to bring him out for helping with my grades," Keng said confidently.

"Fine, do that. Just make sure you don't get full points this time, my brother's tutoring isn't THAT good," Technique said.

"Great advice. I'll take it," Keng said, while taking notes.

TinCan

"TIN!!! This is so hard!!! I can't do it!!!," Can whined while shaking his limbs like throwing his usual tantrum. Tin took a deep breath. They have been at this for only, 10 minutes.

"Can, it's either you do these exercise or you fail your paper. Which will it be?" Tin asked matter-o-fact.

"Can can't fail anymore paper but I don't get this! Can don't get these for-," Can was silenced with a kiss before he could finish. Can blushed and covered his mouth in shock.

"Every single time you get a question correct, I'll feed you a piece of this expensive chocolate. How about that?," Tin asked but Can shook his head.

"You don't like chocolates?" Tin asked.

"No, can I change chocolate to something else?" Can asked.

"What is it?" Tin asked, smirking now.

"If I get everyone question right, can you kiss me instead?" Can asked shyly.

"How about this. If you get all of these right, I'll do more than kiss you tonight?" Tin hinted. Can beamed.

"You mean, we get to play the adult game tonight?" Tin felt his heart beat skipped. Can can be too innocently too direct.

"Yes, only if you get all these right. You get these wrong, I'll spank you on the bottom," Tin said. Can started to protest. Either way, Tin has the upper hand.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️