Love 18-The Truth (KengTechno)

Love By Chance Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

The Truth

KengNo
Cc:Technique

Technique: P' No...

Techno: What? I'm busy *Techno says, busy ironing his wedding tuxedo*

Technique: I know you are busy since tomorrow IS your wedding day but I promise I'll make it quick.

Techno: Ok, shoot *Techno put down his steam iron and sits down his bed*

Technique: Well P...I have a confession to make...

Techno: Ok. Say it. Since I'm getting married tomorrow, I'll do my best not to bruise you too much.

Technique: Ok. Here goes. I just want to say...I'm sorry.

Techno: *smirks* For?

Technique: For...setting you up with Kengkla...

Techno: You mean more like pimping me out to your best buddy for years?

Technique: Wow P, you knew? You sure didn't look like you realized anything.

Techno: Dude, just because I fail my grades, doesn't make me a clueless idiot. I do notice when Kengkla started appearing more often and eventually made his move on me and the only way he could have known my whereabouts was from you since he appears as soon as you confirmed my locations. It's not THAT difficult to guess you know.

Technique: Wow P, we underestimated you for years *Techno smirks*. But...why didn't you just out us then?

Techno: Well...when I first realized, I thought you two are pulling a fast one on me but gradually I realized Keng was being really well behaved and kind around me. I guess it wasn't too bad when he actually asked me out after we.....never mind.

Technique: I don't want to know either. So...I guess that means, you aren't angry with us?

Techno: Nong, I'm currently ironing my wedding tuxedo for tomorrow and just signed the marriage papers today. What do you think?

Technique: Ok, then you are not mad but very happy then.

Techno: I sure hope so. Not that Keng ever makes me mad. You piss me off more than Keng to be honest.

Technique: P!! You are so mean! I'm your brother. Oh, Keng has a request. He said since it's the Chinese tradition that couples to wed can't meet the day before the wedding, he is asking if I could help record a goodnight wish and send it to him.

Techno: Ok...I was just texting him but he didn't say anything.

Technique: Well, I guess he is just shy. Please? Or your future husband wouldn't stop bugging me.

Techno: *smirks* Fine. Give me your phone.

Techno takes Technique's phone and starts recording a sweet video.

Technique: Thank you P! I should get going. I'm really happy though that you and Keng made it. Congratulations *about to leave room*.

Techno: Thanks bro but don't worry, you still can't use my room even after I move away. Now scram. I'm busy.

Techniques leave the room and smirks to himself and speed dials a frequent number.

Keng: So, did you get it?

Technique: Like duh. Did you transfer the money?

Keng: Yes, with a bonus too, a token for supplying anything about Techno to me.

Technique: Gosh, I'll miss dealing with you.

Keng: Well, I finally won the source so there's really no point for you to exploit anyway.

Technique: Well...I still have some embarrassing baby pictures P'No swore my mom not to show anyone. So if you are interested-

Keng: I'll take them all.

The cycle continues.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️