Love Preggo 01-Babies

Love By Chance Mpreg Snippet

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️

Babies

TinCan

Can: Tin!!!!! *whining to Tin'a ears, shaking him*

Tin: What?

Can: Let's have a baby!

Tin: Sure. If you are the one being pregnant.

Can: Pregnant? What's that? Don't we just go find one in the garbage dump?

Tin: ...what?

Can: Yeah, my mom told me, all babies are found in garbage dumps. So we should go hunt for one.

Tin has to fight back headaches to explain how babies come about to his silly boyfriend.

KengNo

Technique: What is it that you are giving me?

Keng: Happy powder. Just put it in his drink before you leave.

Technique: What will happen to my brother?

Keng: I'll probably do him until he is knocked up then he has no choice but to marry me.

Technique: Hmm...why don't you just tell him you want a baby with him?

Keng: I have to be the nice boyfriend remember? I shouldn't force him or anything.

Technique: Wow, you are evil and my brother is still too dumb to still be dating you. Never mind. You owe me xxxx baht.

Keng: That's expensive.

Technique: Do you want your baby or not?

Keng: xxxx baht it is.

AePete

Pete: Ae krub.

Ae: Yes?

Pete: I was thinking about us recently. I was wondering....if you want to....

Ae: Yes I would love to.

Pete: How did you know what I will ask?

Ae: Because I caught you browsing through parenting magazines, because we have been together for years and now that we are stable.

Pete: Means...you are ok to start a family with me?

Ae: I can't think of anyone but you to start our own family. I love you na.

Pete: I love you too Ae krub.

❤️💛💚💜💙❤️