Love 60-Lip Smacker

Love By Chance Snippet

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Lip Smacker

AePete

Pete: Ummm Ae khrub?

Ae: Yes babe?

Pete: You bought me a pack of soda flavored lip balm?

Ae: Yes, you said your lips were a little dry and you ran out of your usual lip balm. I happened to pass by the store today to pick you some. Was it not the ones you use? Sorry, I should have asked you first. There were many which looked similar. 

Pete: *shakes head and blushes* No Ae, I am ok with this brand, it's just there are so many flavors. I don't know which one to use first. 

Ae: Well then, shall we do a kissing test so we know which one you should use first? 

Pete: *blushes* Ok khrub. 

TinCan

Can: *kisses Tin on the lips* Ok, what flavor is this? 

Tin: I don't know. 

Can: Awww, shoot, this is a little difficult but it is ice-cream soda flavored. 

Tin: I never had ice-cream soda before. 

Can: Never mind, let me try another one *wipes lips and puts on another lip balm, kisses Tin again on the lips*. Ok, now try to guess this one. It's easy! 

Tin: I don't know.

Can: Huh? *Kisses Tin again on the lips* How can you not know!? It's so easy. 

Tin: Can, I really don't know what flavor this lip balm is. 

Can: It's COCA-COLA! The easiest one of all! How could you not know?!

Tin: Cantaloupe, for the n-th time, I told you I seldom drink soda drinks from young so I really wouldn't recognize these flavors. 

Can: Urghh! Fine, I'll go. 

Tin: Where are you going to? 

Can: I'll go test my new lip balm set with someone else. 

Tin: How? *faces growing darker* 

Can: Kiss them of course! It's fun to let people guess....*says obliviously*, wait, wait, Tin, where are you dragging me? 

Can whines as Tin drags him to their bedroom for further actions.

KengTechno

Keng: P'No, can you help me, please?

Techno: Oh sure, what do I need to do? 

Keng: Umm...you see, I bought a pack of lip balm, all different flavors but I am not sure which one to use first. I was wondering if you could help me choose? 

Techno: Oh sure. It's easy peasy. 

Keng: Ok, I'll put each flavor on my lips and then you can kiss me.

Techno: Oh ok sure. Wait....kiss you?

Keng: Yes, you see, I want to know how it's like on the lips and if it's compatible to my lips so I definitely something to make sure of and kissing you would be a good way to make sure of that. 

Techno: Oh, really?

Keng: Yes, said the girls who did their make-up from class. I think it's really important to find a lip balm flavor that suits me, it will help with my image they say. I'm sure P'No agrees right? 

Techno: Ummm....yeah, yeah, I think....

Keng: Ok, so let me put on this flavor and after I kiss you , please do advise if it's compatible with your lips ok? 

Techno: Ok...compatible....

Keng: Yes, as in if you like the flavor and the texture of my lips and such. The one that you like best should be the one which suits my image best. 

Techno: Ok....

Keng: Thank you so much P'No for doing this, I'm so grateful and happy. 

Techno: Ok...anything...for my junior....huh?

Keng: Ok, I have on the first flavor. Please kiss me. 

Keng closes his eyes and puckers up. Techno swallows as he sees a stack of lip balm on the table. 

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡