Love Preggo 39-Babies Swimming Lesson

Love By Chance Mpreg

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Babies Swimming Lesson

AePete

Ae: Alright baby, straighten your legs and then kick. I'll guide you ok? Good girl, there you go, you can do this. So I'll slowly let you go. Go girl! Keep going! 

Pete sits by the pool sit and smiles as he watches Ae teach their princess how to swim. Ae swims to Pete. 

Ae: Do you want me to teach you how to swim? 

Pete: Maybe after Abby learns how to. 

Ae: I'm really good you know. 

Pete: Yeah I know, she is swimming already after you taught her for a few hours. 

Ae: My girl is just too good for her own good. 

Abby swims back to Ae. 

Abby: Did I swim correctly daddy?

Ae: Perfect. Now Abby, let's get mommy in the water ok? 

Abby: OK! 

Ae: Ok, now, water splash! 

Abby: SPLASH! 

The family of three start splashing water to each other. 

TinCan 

Can: TANGMO! JUMP INTO THE POOL! 

Tangmo: OK! 

Both mother and son jump into the pool. The water splashes Peach and Tin who stand at the edge of the pool Can and Tangmo laugh when they got up! 

Tangmo: DAD! PEACH! JUMP IN! 

Peach: That's very tasteless of you P. Dad, should we-NO!

Tin pushes Peach into the water. Peach comes out of the water coughing. 

Peach: DAD! You kicked me in! 

Tin: Yes, because unlike your brother, you were the only giving excuses of not going in the water. No Medthavan can live without learning how to- SWWWIMMM! 

Tin gets kicked into the water and fall in a flash. Tin comes out of the water coughing. 

Tin: CAN! You kicked me in! 

Can: Well, you kicked my baby in so I get to kick YOU in, AHAHAHAH! 

Tin: Cantaloupe!

Can: Anyway, swim away! I'm gonna jump in again! 

Peach: P!! I can't swim! Help me! 

Tangmo: Ok! I'll rescue you from momma! 

Can: Catch me TIN! 

Tin: Swim kids, swim! 

Messy swimmer family. 

KengNo

Techno: You know, the twins told me they are interested to learn how to swim. 

Keng: Oh? Another sport? 

Techno: Yeah, they told me have to learn swimming because that's the latest trend now. 

Keng: I see. You know what darling, leave to me. I'll take care of it. 

A few days later...

Techno: Umm....Keng, I thought you were supposed to look for a swimming coach for the twins? 

Keng: Yes. 

Techno: They are learning synchronized swimming? 

Keng: The coach's an Olympic medalist. Oh look at the kids doing the boost, head bobbing of the water. So cute. 

Techno: Shall I take pictures? 

Keng: Yes please. Need it for their future resume. 

Techno: Huh? Never mind. 

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡