Love Preggo 28-Whatever You'll Be You'll Be

Love By Chance Mpreg

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Whatever You'll Be You'll Be

Question: Baby dearest, what do you want to be when you grow up? 

Abby: Daddy supports me being a teacher. I love kids so teaching them would be fun but I also want to write when I grow up. I want to write about my mommy and daddy's love story. Mommy supports me writing his and daddy's love story even though he is shy. 

Tangmo: Huh? What I want to be when I grow up? I dunno. I mean, dad has it all planned out for me and sis though. We are supposed to finish this famous high school and then this famous college and then join him in his company in some position and do lots of boring boring office work. Hmmm. What do I want? I want to be a pro gamer. Mom supports me but secretly. It's ok, I'll just do lots of boring office work then play with Heart in our free time. 

Peach: I want to be the next company president after daddy! Daddy is training me to do work in his office now and I love it! It's so fun learning how to make people pay money to you! Bro Tangmo is more than welcome to be my co-president but no matter what, I will be the top of daddy's company. This is so fun! 

Piano: Do you have to ask? I'll be the next popular IT socialite in the city. That's given. Then again, I don't mind contributing my talent to the performing arts so I guess I'll try to spend a bit more time in acting. Quality productions only of course. That reminds me, I think daddy needs me to attend his new opening ceremony for that TV station he just bought. Please excuse me. Can someone get my assistant on the line please? I need my speech. 

Key: A musician. Mom and his brother, my uncle, love music and they influenced me a lot and with dad nurturing me and sis since young, it's only natural we go into the path of the arts. I want to create music people will remember for decades so...oh, excuse me please, my sis is telepathically calling me. *After a few minutes of silence* Sorry, she was asking me what time I'll join her at the new TV station opening ceremony. 

💙❤️💛🧡💚💜

Author's Note: Need to develop the characteristics of the babies.