Love Preggo 29-Homework Style

Love By Chance Mpreg

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Homework Style 

AePete

Ae: Baby, I heard from mommy that you will have to turn in 3 assignments this week. Do you need help to complete them? 

Abby: No thank you, daddy. 

Ae: Oh, you sure you can handle it? I have some time so I can help you with school work. 

Abby: I'm doing quite alright daddy. I submitted all of them last week before the due date. 

Ae: Wow, so what assignment are you working on that you forgot to come down for tea with mommy and me? 

Abby: Oh, it's an extra project I am working on with Kwan from class. 

Ae: Working for or working with babe? 

Abby: Umm....*smiles like an angel* working with this time.  

Ae: Ok, just make sure you don't let other people take all the credit for your work alright? 

Abby: Ok daddy. Will remember that. 

Ae: And this is a cupcake your mommy made, red velvet. 

Abby: Thank you daddy! 

TinCan

Tin: Tangmo, have you done all your homework yet? 

Tangmo: Nope. 

Tin: Will you ever do your homework? 

Tangmo: Yes. 

Tin: Which is when? 

Tangmo: When I win this game level against mom. We made a bet you see. 

Can: Tin, go away, if I lose, I'll cry. 

Tin sighs and leaves his spouse and son to go check on Peach. 

Tin: Peach, what's your homework progress? 

Peach: Which one? Schoolwork,  extra tuition homework, or personal homework from you daddy? 

Tin: All three? 

Peach: School's done, tuition will be done tonight and daddy's personal homework, scheduled for completion next week, I needed time to do the extra research. 

Tin: Honey, aren't you working a little too hard? I am just asking, it's only 3 days into school holidays. Your brother's still busy playing games with your mom. 

Peach: No. Schoolwork and tuition are too easy. Your homework is way more interesting, making contract deals and all. I want to finish all those boring stuff so I can have fun with yours, daddy. 

Tin: That's my little Peach. 

Peach: Love you, daddy. 

Tin: Love you too. 

KengNo

Techno: Twins, I see that you are going out again with your father every day lately. Just curious, how's your homework progress coming? It's two more days before school starts and Can's already calling to tell me his Tangmo's is in deep trouble. He has tons to do but barely started. 

Piano: Oh mother, it's all settled.

Techno: Wow, really? 

Piano: Mother, it will be really silly of us to go out with father every day and not get our homework done. 

Techno: Oh, that's really good to hear that honey. 

Key: Yeah mom, don't worry about us, we know how to work hard, I mean, study hard and play hard as well. 

Techno: Ok honey, I mean, for one moment, I thought you guys would probably pay someone to do your homework for you. I am so proud of my kids doing their own homework. 

Piano: Mother, we would never do that with our school work. 

Key: Yup mom, you stay proud of us ok?

Techno: Ok. Do you guys want snacks? I made cupcakes. 

Piano & Key: Yes please. 

Techno walks away to the kitchen. 

Piano: Key, about our homework-

Key: Just texted our assistant. He'll come over to get our school work and get it done somehow. We'll have completed works by Sunday, before Monday classes start. 

Piano: Goodness. Whoever remembers about homework when father's team organizes fantastic events? 

Key: I know but we can't forget we are still, only 17. Do you want me to schedule tutor classes so you can catch up with your lessons? Mine's scheduled already by him. He wouldn't stop bugging me. 

Piano: Nope. Not interested. You can take those classes and then telepathy the information to me, I'll remember it the same. 

Key: It's not fair that I get to do the studying but you reap the knowledge too. 

Piano: Well baby bro, I am not the one who has a boyfriend bugging him all over to study. 

Key: He is not my boyfriend. He's only a...friend. 

Piano: Right. Let's go eat mother's snack and leave or else we will be late for the ribbon-cutting ceremony. I can't wait to meet that Korean idol joining. 

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Author's Note: I don't know who is Key's boyfriend.